Guess my 60'

20psiofevil

Want opinions on if I tripped the beams early hurting my 60'. If you look close you can see the pass rear tire spin on the line pushing the car. so I went with it. Also what does the 60' look like in this vid?

One thing I did different was inflate the front tires up from 30psi to 45psi. From what I read this will lower reaction times thus tripping the beams early. For a turbo car just racing the clock I'm going back with the lower tire pressure.

Racing season is done for me this season and was hoping to make a glory pass to end the year. Got rained out Friday and Saturday so that's it. Gonna pull the engine and fix a oil and trans leak. Also gonna run a compression test just to see the health. Think I may have a burnt valve cause my drv side header is glowing. Could be timing issue though.

Thanks for playing.

The ticket said 1.73 but the car feels a lot stronger than that. I felt like a 1.5 for sure. It's killing me because it's Friday night, clear, really good air and the track is closed. It sucks I had to end my season with this pass. Guess it's bench racing til next spring. Gonna be a long winter for me...