GTP round II

I eat Z06

I am at the local beer store waitin for my buddy to come out. In the meantime there is a white GTP with euro tails and an exhaust in front of me. The goofy lookin white guy tryin so hard to be black walks out, stops, looks at the gn, then gets into his car. I hear the "ghetto rap stuff blarin" and then he revs his motor and does a fwd launch, leaving a 20-25ft burnout mark. I am laughing so hard at this point. Then he pulls a u-ie and comes back and looks at me, I am laughing and shaking my head side to side (like no, no, you suck). There were a group of guys standing next to his car talking when he did it. My buddy came out while the guy was coming back. He jumped in my car and I started to do a burnout. I started to let off the brake a little (enough to move the car, but keep roastin the tires), pulled up the the guys that were standing on the side of the store and yelled "did I show him up? I think I did" while still burin the tires, then continued across the parking lot. My poor poor tires, I left well over a 250ft stretch of rubber. I will take some pics of it today, then post them on the "other site" since I dont know how to do it here.

Nick

I share the same platform as the GTP. But I know better to mess with a modified GN. My car has hit mid 13's, it's fun and all. But I plan on selling it soon, and getting a beater for the winter. Hopefully finding a 87 GN next spring for a toy, and gradaully mod it into the 11's and then go from there.

Quick question, I am 24 and called for insurance on a 87. Was told 100$ a month for full coverage. Does that seem high? No tickets and no accidents either.

who is your provider??? that seems a little too high for a clean record. I'm 22, for my T, I pay the same rate i pay for my '97 dodge intrepid, which works out to be around +/- $950 for the year, full coverage. btw, they asked me on the vehicle description if the car was a "VIN 7 TURBO" regal or a regular regal...didnt make a difference.

I WANNA SEE BURNOUT PICS

I am 20 and I think I pay about 1200 a month, but that is through collectors car insurance. No tickets.

I am 20 and I think I pay about 1200 a month, but that is through collectors car insurance. No tickets.

umm I think your getting ripped

I'm 19 and pay 1800 for the year...

could you post a link to the other thread. Im not sure which site you are refering to.
Thanks,
Shane

Originally posted by I eat Z06
I am at the local beer store waitin for my buddy to come out. In the meantime there is a white GTP with euro tails and an exhaust in front of me. The goofy lookin white guy tryin so hard to be black walks out, stops, looks at the gn, then gets into his car. I hear the "ghetto rap stuff blarin" and then he revs his motor and does a fwd launch, leaving a 20-25ft burnout mark. I am laughing so hard at this point. Then he pulls a u-ie and comes back and looks at me, I am laughing and shaking my head side to side (like no, no, you suck). There were a group of guys standing next to his car talking when he did it. My buddy came out while the guy was coming back. He jumped in my car and I started to do a burnout. I started to let off the brake a little (enough to move the car, but keep roastin the tires), pulled up the the guys that were standing on the side of the store and yelled "did I show him up? I think I did" while still burin the tires, then continued across the parking lot. My poor poor tires, I left well over a 250ft stretch of rubber. I will take some pics of it today, then post them on the "other site" since I dont know how to do it here.

Ummmmmmm....... I guess really nice burnout dude. You showed him. Just note, not all white guys that listen to that "ghetto rap" music wearing something other than than Abercrombie Fitch are trying to be "black". Dude buick owners have a lil more class than that. Dont make us look bad with your poor choice of words. And by the way this is the kill section not the burnout section.

:rolleyes:

I should have said dressed ghetto/thug not white trying to be black, sorry. It was more of a phrase, you all know the type that I am talkin about. XXXL shirt and pants on a guy that could make a M or L baggy. Hat crooked and tilted with a bandanna on, sagging, bling/fake bling, and the tuff guy walk.

Nick

I eat Z06,

You're corrected reply is more like it; because reading your initial post was disturbing; what is the definition of "acting black" or "acting white" People are who they are, Period!

T

Nick,

I know exactly the type of guy and act you're talking about, and that's about how I'd describe it too. Nothing to be ashamed of - if you see a guy imitating a duck, can you not say thaht either?

People should look at the rightness of a message instead of the wrongness, hmm?

Jim

PS I'm not White, I'm 'European-American'!

DeltaT,

Let me try and make sense out of your comments here; so in other words if my wife decided to dye her hair blond, get a breast implant & wear a mini-skirt w/no underwear I guess I would be correct in saying she'd be "acting white" and not "acting slutty"?????

People need to be careful with what they say, think before you speak and folks won't get offended. What offends you may not necessarily offend me, make sense?

T

ZO6,

I hear you man, comments like these just rub me the wrong way ya know....Isn't this the kill section, let's get back to that..:D

T