gtech?

I have one

they r a lot more accurate than a stopwatch-when u start moving, it starts timing-goes to quarter mile - it measures G forces utilizing gyros

they r a lot more accurate than a stopwatch-when u start moving, it starts timing-goes to quarter mile - it measures G forces utilizing gyros

ya i have one its just people tell me that my car should be faster than the gtech is saying.

I have one. It usually seems to be within a tenth, from the track. I spent some time adjusting it and it reads exactly the same as my speed, on my Direct Scan, on a marked road. I use it and the Direct Scan just about every time I make a pass on the street. I do a lot of streetracing, so it comes in handy.;)

I have one. It usually seems to be within a tenth, from the track. I spent some time adjusting it and it reads exactly the same as my speed, on my Direct Scan, on a marked road. I use it and the Direct Scan just about every time I make a pass on the street. I do a lot of streetracing, so it comes in handy.;)

if mine is set right damn my car is only at 13.7ish.

Other than leveling and setting the roll out, the only other thing that screws me up is if it spins or the road is not real straight. What do you have done to the car?

I don't know if they have improved over the years, or what current technology they use to measure, but my old gtech was super inaccurate. The unit I'm referring to was purchased about 7-8 years ago, and it consistently measured .5-.7 sec off. The bummer was that the inaccuracy was plus OR minus by that much, so it was impossible to judge performance.

The unit I use now is called a Performance Box. It's made by Racelogic and it uses GPS to measure movement, speed, etc. The results I get from the P-Box are always within .1 from actual track times, so it's insanely accurate. It's not cheap, with the base P-Box (what I have) starting at $500, but it's top notch stuff for tuning and having fun. Here's a link:

Product_Overview

I don't know if they have improved over the years, or what current technology they use to measure, but my old gtech was super inaccurate. The unit I'm referring to was purchased about 7-8 years ago, and it consistently measured .5-.7 sec off. The bummer was that the inaccuracy was plus OR minus by that much, so it was impossible to judge performance.

The unit I use now is called a Performance Box. It's made by Racelogic and it uses GPS to measure movement, speed, etc. The results I get from the P-Box are always within .1 from actual track times, so it's insanely accurate. It's not cheap, with the base P-Box (what I have) starting at $500, but it's top notch stuff for tuning and having fun. Here's a link:

Product_Overview

bodybag do you have that gnx or just want it?