GTA's on eBay

What is the rim without dimples? Is it in the pictures? Would you sell the caps and lugs with the rims and tires?Thanks

GTA's

The rim without the dimples is second row from top on the right. I just haven't had time to restore the extra matching rim. The caps and lugs are available from Kirbans for about $100 bucks but if you are interested I'm sure something can be worked out.

Attachments

• right frt.jpg
    right frt.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 227
Pick up is no problem; anything to save a fellow TurboBuick member :cool: a couple of bucks... thanks for the question...

I would agree; nothing wrong with the Kirban wheel however I think the GTA has better definition and a better pattern. I also don't have a clue with regard to the validation process Kirban went through; I'll assume as a trusted vendor they met or exceeded the FMVSS process. Having said that as a former GM employee I do know GM has rigorous validation procedures for wheels and tires. These GTA's will perform as GM design/engineering expects. Nothing beats OEM quality for wheels...

auction ends sunday night; just a couple of days left. had many offers and a bunch a folks watching the auction. hopefully someone can pick these up rather than ship them...

Catch me after the auction ends; I have three others interested in the wheels alone. If they don't sell tomorrow night I'm probably going to separate and keep the tires...