GTA wheel collection (7) for sale

BuickLC2Turbo

I have decided to go in a different direction and going to offer my GTA wheels for sale.I have 7 and will describe the best I can.The first 4 are matching set of 4 dark grey from the same car (2 fronts and 2 rear) with P-235-60-15 Continental Touring Contact tires that have decent tread but have some cracking at the base around the wear bars.One of the rear wheels has some minor scraping at the lip area,the rest are fine.The next two are silver fronts with P-245-60-15 Futura GTX tires with decent tread.One also has some minor scraping at the lip area also but not major.The last is 1 silver front that appears to have been on a car for a VERY short time and a almost new P-245-50-16 Gatorback.This wheel still has that rainbow finish on the lip area.I have a couple of new spacers I'll throw in if some wants them.I am not sure where to price them so I will put all of it at $1000.00 or make offer.e-mail address is tam455@comcast.net or pm me.I have pics but cannot upload for some reason I can sednd them if needed.Thanks.

I need 1 front. Minor scrapes would be OK, would match the rest:eek: I have one that is bent. I wouldn't need the tire or the cap, just the rim. Pictures?

If you want to brake them up:confused:

Let me know. Where are you?

Thanks,

Rich

I would prefer to sell them all as a group unless someone bought at least 4 or 5 then I would piecemeal the rest.I am in Plymouth Township,Michigan,just minutes east of Ann Arbor.I do have some pics I took today.......

Wheels

I'd like the silver front with the gator back on it and the other nice silver front. That would take care of the seven from the other posts I've read.

Let me know what you think.

I am working on getting pictures out as soon as possible to all those that inquired.I wish I could just post 'em here..........

Would you seperate/sell the gatorback tire if the first inline buyer doesn't want it?

I forgot to mention to those who asked for pricing,let me know which combination of wheel/tires you were are interested in:The matching set of four dark grey front/rears,the two matching silver fronts,or the new silver front with Gatorback,Thanks...

Bump..........5 left.The matching set of two fronts and rears in dark grey and one silver front available.Make offer if interested.Can send pics.

You have any 15" GTA wheels? I'm looking for 15"ers. Thanks.

If anybody needs 2 I'll go in with you and get the set of 4 as I'm sure the seller will want to keep that together. It doesn't matter to me if I get the fronts or rears.

I re-read your original post several times and figured it had to be a typo when you listed the tire sizes. Thanks anyway.

I have decided to go in a different direction and going to offer my GTA wheels for sale.I have 7 and will describe the best I can.The first 4 are matching set of 4 dark grey from the same car (2 fronts and 2 rear) with P-235-60-15 Continental Touring Contact tires that have decent tread but have some cracking at the base around the wear bars.One of the rear wheels has some minor scraping at the lip area,the rest are fine.The next two are silver fronts with P-245-60-15 Futura GTX tires with decent tread.One also has some minor scraping at the lip area also but not major.The last is 1 silver front that appears to have been on a car for a VERY short time and a almost new P-245-50-16 Gatorback.This wheel still has that rainbow finish on the lip area.I have a couple of new spacers I'll throw in if some wants them.I am not sure where to price them so I will put all of it at $1000.00 or make offer.e-mail address is tam455@comcast.net or pm me.I have pics but cannot upload for some reason I can send them if needed.Thanks.

I forgot I posted these for sale.After reading the ad I should have been more clear as how I wanted to sell them,sorry for any confusion,lets try this:

The matching set of 4 dark grey wheels (2 fronts,2 rears)w/tires-$475.00
I have a new set of wheel spacers for the rear wheels the buyer can have also.

The 2 matching silver non-dimpled fronts w/ tires-$275.00

The one like new dimpled silver front with the Gatorback-$250.00

I believe I have 2 GTA center caps around also if wanted

If pricing seems out of line feel free to make an offer.

Serious buyers around the Detroit area are welcome to inspect them if necessary.

I will consider partial trades for an original,clean,working mass air flow sensor for an 86-87 LC2 engine-no remans or cobbled together dead ones please

I have listed these on Detroit Craigslist.Search under number 542322537 or search under Buick Grand National if you are interested in seeing pics and I can take and send more if necessary.Thanks again

All wheels are sold except for the new,single, silver dimpled front with Gatorback tire.At this point I will separate the rim and tire if someone wants one or the other.Thanks to all who have inquired.