GS nationals

20140802_102325.jpg
I'll be there. I got my first TB back in Jan. of this year. I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of the people here and seeing their cars. I'm going to be running my WH1 there, too. I plan on being there Friday and Saturday. Can't wait!

Pretty sure Kevin Broadwater will be there for TSM, hopefully the two from Norwalk as well

Was there a list of payouts for this year? Do the prizes and money from last year roll into this year?

Thanks

The only carryover is the valve covers from GN1. I gave back the Fast certificates. The GSCA does not give us anything.
We have 100 - 50 from Full Throttle and 100 - 50 from HR Parts.
I tried to round up more sponsorship this year but that didn't go well.

Sent from my iphone while taking a dump

Possible I will make it since this I probably as close as I will ever be.

I am trying to get one of my hoopties off jackstands the car I took to Norwalk motor is almost done gotta flush the fuel system and clean some injectors and fix a leaking axle seal. So Ihave more parts outta the car than in the car. Both of my cars Norwalk 2008
073.JPG

I always have more parts out of the car than in

Sent from my iphone while taking a dump

Here is a preview of TSM at BG

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411170609.137517.jpg

Cause this is what ya'll will be seeing....

I am still without any parts machine shop called the other day and said by the way the new pistons are 115 grams lighter than the old ones now we have to rebalance the assembly more time at the machine shop. So as of today the gas tank is out pass rear axle is out along with the motor. Still has to get tuned and aligned after it gets back running and less then 4 weeks to go. Should be fun.