Grey T Type Floor Mats

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
Anyone got any nice floor mats , T Type logo on them ? I just bought an 86 , Grey on Grey Leather . Let me know what ya got . Thanks Keith

I have these $25 for the set plus shipping I don’t know if I have the 4th piece but will include if I find it.
a4a489a4ccab3f17bdb768bdf070bfde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody have a dark blue T type driver's side mat? The other three are like new just the driver's side has a heel hole.

Anybody have a dark blue T type driver's side mat? The other three are like new just the driver's side has a heel hole.

One of my wife’s cars had one of those “High Heeled Holes” poked in it. So, I jimmy rigged it by patching the back side (with a big piece of inner tube patch) and I added an aftermarket self adhesive heel pad for it. Looked like new and she was tickled pink!

I tried patching this one, made it look worse! Now I just took one of the back seat ones and place it over the mess.

I tried patching this one, made it look worse! Now I just took one of the back seat ones and place it over the mess.

LOL! I must have gotten lucky as my heel protector really looked nice. Although it was the carpeted kind. Whereas most are rubber too though??