Greetings from TB.com NATs @ RIchard Clark's. Pics.

More pics

Attachments

• RichardClarks 048.JPG
    RichardClarks 048.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 319
  • RichardClarks 047.JPG
    RichardClarks 047.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 321
  • RichardClarks 018.JPG
    RichardClarks 018.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 362
  • RichardClarks 037.JPG
    RichardClarks 037.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 332
  • RichardClarks 045.JPG
    RichardClarks 045.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 328
  • RichardClarks 073.JPG
    RichardClarks 073.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 343
Nice pics,looks like everyone enjoying themselves. Was wondering where that realkwik car got those mud flaps??

wb7354, thanks for getting back. Im gonna check the local dealer and see what they got. Thanks again,Gene.

I have a brand new in the plastic pair of those mud flaps i think.

They sell 2 types. They have flat ones that are about 1/8" thick and the others are more of a molded style. They are about 1/2" thick and taper down to about 1/8" at the bottom. I like them because they do help protect the paint somewhat. Better than nothing. Lol

My one car that I babied the paint on, got stolen, and always had people asking me to buy it all day long, lol 3500 offers.

Nice. Thanks for the pics and vids. Wish we could have made the whole thing but work got in the way. Thankfully my coworker who had last week and this week for vacation gave up his sat so I could come. The rain just sucked. I will get the whole week next year for sure!

I know this beautiful workmanship anywhere. That's Coach's car. How the hell is he doing? I saw somebody post his dyno pull on Instagram, it sounds awesome!!!

So far, it's been sunshine, and good times. People and vendors are arriving today and getting set up.
This place is amazing. I'll shoot a few more shots tomorrow.

Only carnage I saw so far was a blown off up pipe.

Happy Spooling.
Mike Barnard

Those are a nice touch...do they catch most of the rubber flying back after a burnout? :D

They help but you will still get plenty of rubber. I use a spray wax on the lower quarters and tailpipes before I race the car. I just spray it on and don't wipe it off. It makes the rubber wipe off easily.