Great Forum!

Twelvoltz

Quick History: I bought and drove a 72 Barracuda as my first car in 1989, I was always trying to keep it on the road and decided to pull it off the street with the hopes of restoring it. Fast forward to 2006, I decide I am going to finally get to fixing the car, tear out the interior, start getting all the parts I had accumulated together, and the wife buys me a brand new Harley Deuce for father's day. Incredible present, but puts a hurting on the 'toy fund' and puts the Cuda restoration on hold. So, about 5 months ago I am driving down the street and along side of me comes a very clean GN (not sure what year). And I get to thinking...that is really what I want to have as my toy car, power windows/locks/cruise/tilt/air/T-Tops/etc all in a car that is really a 'my era' car anyway. So I tell the wife my plan, she is reluctant because she has no idea what a GN is but goes along with it. A few weeks ago I am at work just BS'ing with a coworker/friend and tell him my plans of ebaying the Cuda then finding a GN, etc. He says "you know what, I think my neighbor has one he might be interested in selling"...fast forward to today and I am now the proud owner of a pristine 87 T-Top GN with less than 27,000 miles on the clock. Found this forum trying to figure out why my brake light came on for a half second every time I pressed the pedal...put in the new accumulator recommended by the forum and all is good! Anybody looking for a project Barracuda? ;)

Thanks for the Great Forum!

Attachments

• Grand National0001.JPG
    Grand National0001.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 125