Grainger valve link?

Ryan87GN

Grill Master
Does anyone have the link to the site that sells grainger valves for like $23?

Or if you know of a good site that has step by step intructions to make one please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Ryan

You must have some extra spending money - $165 is a lot more than $11.

:eek:

I just wanted to try it out .... I really like it. I was evaluating it to see if I wanted to resell them or not.

Plus they look neat

-Jon

Hallman

Jon_WE4 I'm thinking of getting the pro Evo Rx . Is the 72" cable long enough to get to the center consel(sp). If not were did you end up with it. Also I hear that they will make you spool quicker. Is this true

Thanks

I had a special 120" one made for me.

I had to cut it down some....I mounted the vavle itself with an extra hole on the wheel well by the overflow tank

Well in any case I didnt like running the vacuum lines into the cockpit .... in theory it does take from spool up and isnt 100% safe.

This vavle felt safter and more accurate. The car does spool up the fastest it ever has ... but then again my last setup was not perfect.

Our cars really do not need the RX ... the different springs are more for DSM cars and little turbo cars where they need accuracy and might need a few extra pounds.

Jon

Cable length

Jon_we4
Were did you get the 120" length? The guy I talked to says they only come in 72". Like to keep the valve as close to the tuebo as I can.

John

Originally posted by jon_we4

Well in any case I didnt like running the vacuum lines into the cockpit .... in theory it does take from spool up and isnt 100% safe.

I can't see long tubing hurting spool up. The volume inside the tubing is teeny-tiny compared to the volume of the intake of a running motor.

Inside is only low pressure. I can't see that being dangerous.

So you don't think the distance of the valve from the turbo will effect anything. If thats the case I could use the 72" cable and reach the center console.

Thanks
John

b4black --- not as dangerous as a fuel pressure but say I'm in the middle of a run and some heat somewhere or something cuts into the lines and boom there goes the boost

JFH --- I had mine made a special length (special order) --- I was evaluating being a reseller for him which will go in effect sometime soon...but definatly not now or before the nats.

Jon