Got to drive a couple exotics with Xtreme Xperience.....I am the Stig!

Undercover87T

Maryland MAGNA Rep
Staff member
Ok, maybe I'm not the Stig, but I did ok and had fun. Last weekend I did a 4 lap driving experience in a Lamborghini Huracan and a Ferrari 458 Italia as an early birthday present to myself. This was with Xtreme Xperience on the short 1.15 mile Jefferson circuit at Summit Point Motorsports Park in West Virginia. After a 15min safety course I went out in an Evo X to learn the track, then jumped in the other cars. I hit around 125mph in the Lambo and maybe 115mph in the Ferrari which was quick considering the straights were only 1500ft. Could have gone faster but hit slower traffic twice. Got on board video from the Lambo, but the system in the Ferrari malfunctioned. Very professional crew and cars aren't limited in any way.

6.jpg

Jordan Lambo Huracan.JPG

Jordan Ferarri 458 Italia.JPG

Very cool. Did you miss having a real transmission ie manual over all that paddle stuff?

Very cool. Did you miss having a real transmission ie manual over all that paddle stuff?
Yea if they had a manual GT3 or F430 that would have been cool but most of those manufactures have stopped offering a real manual trans due to lack of interest. The cars are actually faster with the semi-auto anyway. I drove the Lambo in full auto and the Ferrari 2 laps auto and 2 in manual. Ferrari was slower overall and a lot more of a handful to drive quick, but with how short this circuit is I was faster in full auto.

Sounds like a great time, glad you had fun!

Why are the best Birthday presents the ones you buy for yourself?:confused:o_O

I am manual biased, having driven both, so just wanted to ask. I drove/owned nothing but MR2's for 25yrs (toss a AE86 in there) and a true manual connected me as I could feel everything.

Life is short my friend so git where the gittin is good! ;)

Sounds like a great time, glad you had fun!

Why are the best Birthday presents the ones you buy for yourself?:confused:o_O
IDK maybe because it's exactly what you want and more than anyone would spend on you (y). Life is too short :cool:. Lots of fun and the company's staff, instructors, and even the customer service are top notch. They only operate from Texas to the east coast. Next closest one to me is south Jersey or Pittsburg.