- exhaust: three inch down pipe with a flow master

Transmission Specifications:
- 700r4
- all new B.N.M parts
- stock lock up converter
- trans pack
- ratchet shifter

Suspension Specifications:
- front stock drop two inches (going to stock)
- rear stock airbags
- original rear end 342 gears
- new drive shaft

Wheels and Tires:
- Front Wheels
-19 by 9 1/2
- 245 45 19
- Rear Wheels
- 19 by 9 1/2
- 275 45 19 (getting rid of these maybe for some 18 irocs)

Gauges:
- RPM gauge
- Air Fuel ratio gauge
- Knock gauge
- Boost gauge
- Fuel gauge

adding the k&n pipe and filter, turbo boost knob, cat back dual have some hooker headers keep getting bad rep on those so i will see whats up have it all inn in a month.

adding in the months to come an alky kit, scanmaster, bigger torque converter possible b&m HoleShot 2400 • 2300-2500 RPM, or the
HoleShot 3000 • 2800-3200 RPM

i welcome any feedback or advice this my street car but i want it running real good i mean its a grand national!!!!! oh yeah paint job and interior after all the mentioned.

700r4? Why would you want to have one of those? Get rid of it and get the right tranny for the car. Welcome aboard and start reading. It will save you a lot of problems in the end.

thats the last on my list,but for now im gonna finish a few things, cat back,alky,headers, front springs, scanmaster, dyno and an xfi, then tranny

The dyno will be useless if you change trannys.The change in ratios between the 700r4 and the 2004r will throw everything off. It should be one of the first fixes you do to make sure you don't have any problems.

didnt consider that??? i will wait till i get the tranny then get the dyno. should i buy one thats built stage1 or 2? or am i better of buying a used one and rebuilding it?

Get hold of one of the tranny guys. Since your in CA I think one of them is near you. I want to say PTS extreem but don't hold me to it. Look at the bottom of the main forum page and see who is near and talk to them. Chris' stage 1 will be good to low 11's so it should be a good choice. BTW, you have flow master in your info. Is that a muffler or system? If it's the muffler then you might want to change it. They're a bad design for a turbo car. restriction is not a good thing for a Buick with a turbo.

i recently purchased the hooker competition headers and catback and havent installed, i kept hearing negative info on the headers so im waiting to get a diffrent set of headers before installing

The cat back is good but because of the size of the Hooker headers they won't spool the turbo well. I use them to make a different design out of them myself. If you bought them new maybe you can send them back.