Got me a vette last nite..

TheyCallMeSkip

" Nice Monte Carlo"
I was drivin to a Saturday nite cruise when I passed 2 C6 vettes. One appeared to be a stocker, but the other had that loud ass chambered or cut out exhaust with a stick. We ended up at a light together and stocker was next to me. The driver was a younger kid and didn't even look over at me. The light changed and we drove away... We were driving into a curve so I didn't wanna do anything with him. As we entered the curve he slowed way down and got behind me, so the other one could come up next to me as the road straightened back out. I heard him coming up then drop a gear as he got to about my rear bumper. I started rolling into it about the time he got to my door so I was making boost when we were door to door. As soon as I seen his face I decked it and got out on him about a car when my shift light came on ( it was spinning hard) I pedaled it and it hooked and I put about 3 on him. My car was hooked and pulling hard now, he wasn't gonna run me down. I looked up in the mirror and seen he was done, so I lifted. He pulled up beside me and gave me a thumbs up, then got behind me and turned into a gas station. I kept waiting for him to pull into the lot of the cruise, but if he did I never seen or heard him.

nice kill. where are you located at that there was a cruise nite last nite? I am in Kansas and am tired of all this snow. can't wait till nicer weather so I can post some kills

Texas.. South side of Houston. As long as it's not raining I can hit a cruise nite Friday and Saturday nites, as well as go to the track all weekend..(y)

That's awesome man. I have a couple months wait. Happy hunting and may the boost be with you:D

well done...i got my bumper fillers installed this weekend so i will be posting kills soon! i hope...lol

Nice kill. And the guy was cool about it too. Win or loose, one should have class. :)

Mike B.