Good vs evil lol

87 Drop top

Stopped over to my dads today to see his new toy, he's been into VW's ever since I can remember, thought it would be cool to take some pics of the cars in front of his pole barn that he hung old barn doors n antiques on. After looking at them later tonight I had to laugh, looks like the good vs evil, white vs black spy cartoon from years ago, Lol..

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130611_211738.png
    ForumRunner_20130611_211738.png
    485.1 KB · Views: 153
  • ForumRunner_20130611_211754.png
    ForumRunner_20130611_211754.png
    488.7 KB · Views: 153
  • ForumRunner_20130611_211807.png
    ForumRunner_20130611_211807.png
    498.7 KB · Views: 143
Dude u lost your top! The bug did not fly away with it!! Cool beans!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Stopped over to my dads today to see his new toy, he's been into VW's ever since I can remember, thought it would be cool to take some pics of the cars in front of his pole barn that he hung old barn doors n antiques on. After looking at them later tonight I had to laugh, looks like the good vs evil, white vs black spy cartoon from years ago, Lol..
Nice GN, seen it at the Arby's car show for the Norwalk event. Had to wipe the drool from Coach's chin. Or maybe it was baby oil......
He's going to kill me for that one

Joe

Nice car. Did it come from s.Florida. ?
There was a few of them forsale a few years back.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks for compliments and comments, arbys at Norwalk was a blast, awesome day, this car was built up in Texas in the early 90's, went to Minnesota for about ten years, and ended up here in Ohio a year and half ago, hopefully that's where it stays for a long time! Been a real treat to own it and drive it!