Good used cam

carolinaturbo

I am in need of a good used but not stock cam. I have a cheap budget run around engine i am sticking in car to hammer on while i build a 4.1. Any body have a cheap one they pulled to up grade to roller thats what im looking for. I already have up grade valve springs. Just need cam and possibly lifters to throw in block. Thanks:D

i have a new flat tappet 214/224 cam and brand new gm lifters i was saving for my 4.1 build but are now up for sale-$250. shipped in the USA.

Have a 205/210 or 210/205(?) new if interested. Make offer and I'll look for it.

carolinaturbo said:
I am in need of a good used but not stock cam. I have a cheap budget run around engine i am sticking in car to hammer on while i build a 4.1. Any body have a cheap one they pulled to up grade to roller thats what im looking for. I already have up grade valve springs. Just need cam and possibly lifters to throw in block. Thanks:D

You're going to put a used flat tappet cam in a different engine than it ran in with different lifters than it ran with? Good luck with that.

The cam I posted would be perfect. I used it on stock heads and it did well. Idles like stock, pulls harder up top.