Good to be..

back w/ enough energy to actually spend more than 1 hr a day in my shop!!:D
The Dr, [John Galloway], at Emory Univ hospital definitely saved my "bacon"!! His prognosis w/o intervention was "poor". An unusual rating, according to the nurse on his staff.
Been out for 6 weeks and have gained 13#... Still have poor muscle tone, tho.:(
Dr's are like guys working on cars... Some know WTF is going on, many don't. Same w/ Dr's.

Am now ready to get back into the swing of things,... just 9 mo's behind!!:eek:
One issue is, where did I put that part??:rolleyes:
I'm updating the inj bench w/ a new filtering system, adding a portable PL and SM system to the diagnostics equipt. EVILIVE is also up to date for the "LS crowd".:smuggrin:

Sure feels great to be anxious to get up in the morning!!(y)

Thanks to all for your support during a bad time...;)

Gee whiz Chuck,it sure is good to see you're back in the saddle ......... now get your ass in gear.:cool:

Doing well Chuck? I just had stent #4 a few weeks ago. 40 yes with type I diabetes takes its toll. I too am back trying to fix the world. Good luck to you.

Slow but surely getting my wt and some strength back. I've gained 20#, and find I can go longer between "sit downs", in the shop lawn chair!:D
Got the inj bench fired up again,. That, along w/ working on the "unmolested" 87 Turbo T I just acquired, I'm doing "well, most days.:D I'm pushing 80 pretty hard, so looonng work days are not part of my schedule!:rolleyes:
Hope you get the world fixed, and your ol bod holds up until you are at least 90!! Take care, and thanks for the response.:cool:

Damn, i need to stop bitching about my torn rotator cuff-- you old farts are dealing with some serious stuff.

Glad to hear that you are still ticking.