Good stock turbo

hello; I don't if you may want a new stock turbo but I see Kirban has them.
IBBY

NOS Garrett turbo. $850.
DSC01415.jpg

Beautiful turbo. Unfortunately it's a little out of my price range. It's too nice to put on a car, too!!!

Tim, I got a stock turbo on my car. Its spools and pulls hard. Minimal shaft play, however its starting to smoke and there is some oil getting into the cold side. Its going to need seals sooner or later. Let me know if interested, I'm looking for something a little bigger if you got something around, maybe we could work out a trade?

Tim, I got a stock turbo on my car. Its spools and pulls hard. Minimal shaft play, however its starting to smoke and there is some oil getting into the cold side. Its going to need seals sooner or later. Let me know if interested, I'm looking for something a little bigger if you got something around, maybe we could work out a trade?

Only thing I have is a te62 that's in need of a rebuild. I was looking for something I could just bolt on and go. My stocker is doing the same thing yours is. Works fine, but filling my intake with oil.

Tim

Found one. Unbelievable. Since I posted this, I missed about 4 stock turbos in the "for sale" section. Doesn't anybody look in parts wanted section before they post stuff??????