Good 009 chips for 105 + deg

clean86

Guy's I am here in AZ where it it to hot for SATIN, not to mention our cars!!!. I was if anyone had or could burn or knew of someone who made a real good chip for this kind of temps? I have a Reds 108, that needs 112 to keep from KNKing and a Lubrant 100 same thing 104. In this heat the intercooler can't do much so nothing has worked for me yet. Please help Guy's I am pulling my hair out. THX much

Hello,,, Anybody home,,,, chips,,,,,009's,,,,,, hot,,,, help!!!!,,,, please!!!!!!!!

Just get a street chip 93 oct w/18 deg chip from Jim Testa. Keep boost around 15-17 should work fine. If your car is running hot I'd go over the cooling system, probally do it anyway since you live in AZ.
Dan

Originally posted by clean86
Guy's I am here in AZ where it it to hot for SATIN, not to mention our cars!!!. I was if anyone had or could burn or knew of someone who made a real good chip for this kind of temps? I have a Reds 108, that needs 112 to keep from KNKing and a Lubrant 100 same thing 104. In this heat the intercooler can't do much so nothing has worked for me yet. Please help Guy's I am pulling my hair out. THX much

Think Water Injection.
Or a ultra low timing chip.