Going to the track tomorrow

forcefed3.8's

Buckeye Bullet
I am going to be running my car with some boost and the header gasket leak fixed.

I am also taking a car I just converted to E85. The owner had it to the track 2 years ago and it ran high 14's. It is a 46,xxx mile white with chrome 87 T. It has a stock trans, converter, stock intercooler, I added 80lbs injectors, TT chip, TT340 fuel pump, Racetronix sender and teflon lines, TA61 with Garrett .63 housing, solid MAF pipe and open K&N, THDP, and a Pypes Race Pro exhaust. I am borrowing a set of 275/60 MT DR's. Hopefully the trans will hold and it will 60', no air bag, and it starts to spin at 2 psi. Right now it is at 26psi.

The only thing I changed was taking out the boost ramp in and launching off 5 psi off the footbrake. 1.32 60', 5.71@122 1/8. The 9.21 pass was off 3 psi with some ramp in, 1.48 60'. Still easing into it. I have an oil leak causing the car to smoke half way down the track. I will get it fixed this winter.

Rob, what tires are you running? I think the next time I go to the track I'm going to follow your lead and footbrake the car instead. Those sixty foots are awesome!!! Congrats.