Going Out Of BUICK Sale

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
Cleaning out and making room for other projects. The following items I must move out of the shop for more room.

-My complete car email if interested to discuss only serious CASH offers.

-Or if you want my complete engine: 109 Block, TRWs,Total Seal Rings, BMS 3.4 Crank, JW SFI flywheel, HV front cover, 224/224, GN1s, 70mm TB, PTE Plenum, PowerPlate, 85lb inj, PT70 ptrim, PTE Front Mount IC, 3.5" THDP, Wiring Harness, Max Effort-R with 4 chips, modded ECM, MSD DIS 4 HO, etc.

-BRF Trans out of my car with Stage Right transbrake, built ready to go $900 only ten passes three in BG.

-Art Carr Billet convertor also from my car 3800-4200 stall $500 only ten passes three in BG.

-BRF Trans Rebuildable core stock $300

-Any 200R4 hard parts you need from cases, drums, pumps, input shafts, carriers, etc. Let me know what you need.

-GN servos (4)$25ea

-Very Good Condition Turbo T wheels set with new 215/70 front tires, no rear tires, includes center caps. No scuffs $350

-Stock shifter with cable $30

-LC2 engine complete intake to oil pan with stock exhaust headers. Needs rebuild. $400

-009 injectors $150

-ATR external gate downpipe with deltagate. $250

All items are plus shipping.

Will list more as I clean out old shop and move into new shop.

I have an '87 GN rolling chasis that I will be parting out soon also.

How much did you want for your complete engine? Its probabaly beyond my budget, but curious to see.

"-Or if you want my complete engine: 109 Block, TRWs,Total Seal Rings, BMS 3.4 Crank, JW SFI flywheel, HV front cover, 224/224, GN1s, 70mm TB, PTE Plenum, PowerPlate, 85lb inj, PT70 ptrim, PTE Front Mount IC, 3.5" THDP, Wiring Harness, Max Effort-R with 4 chips, modded ECM, MSD DIS 4 HO, etc. "

Originally posted by turbo41s10
How much did you want for your complete engine? Its probabaly beyond my budget, but curious to see.

"-Or if you want my complete engine: 109 Block, TRWs,Total Seal Rings, BMS 3.4 Crank, JW SFI flywheel, HV front cover, 224/224, GN1s, 70mm TB, PTE Plenum, PowerPlate, 85lb inj, PT70 ptrim, PTE Front Mount IC, 3.5" THDP, Wiring Harness, Max Effort-R with 4 chips, modded ECM, MSD DIS 4 HO, etc. "

$9500 and entertaining serious offers.

How is the condition on the rolling chassis and how much are you asking for the whole rolling chassis before you part it out?

thanks,
Joe

Originally posted by 87bigcut
How is the condition on the rolling chassis and how much are you asking for the whole rolling chassis before you part it out?

thanks,
Joe

Complete T-top car. Decent paint,no major dents, few dings, needs fillers and cleaning. Been sitting out side for about 6mos. $3000 will make it yours.

im next on the downpipe and external gate if trophystock doesnt get it thanks

-jeff

Downpipe

Hi Jason,

I had sent an PM email earlier on the downpipe.

Could you let me know.

Thanks!