Go fast parts - Radiator, wastegates, hoses, etc.

Payment sent for the " NewPTE High boost actuator" Thanks. Let me know when you ship. Thanks.

Got it Steve.

Everyone's parts will be shipped out tomorrow morning. Probably Fedex ground and/or USPS priority depending on costs. If you need a tracking number, please email me directly, otherwise, be safe to assume it's on its way.

Thanks!

how much u want for it with shipping..how much work do u think ill have to do to make it fit?

$150 shipped...you need to change the upper hose barb with the one I can send you.. or you need to use a hose adapter.. which I can send you.. either one you decide. (these piece are $30 or so just in themselves)
I put it in the car and it bolts up (tight), but think that the filler neck is too high.. I think it would hit the hood. BUT I've seen this same looking radiator in a picture of one of Jack Cotton's customers car.(check the stage II section for car pictures) .Same filler neck straight up.. If you can get the filler neck angled by a shop or radiator shop.. that would be ideal.

My aluminum welding isn't the greatest, otherwise I would have tried to use this. it's an awesome big radiator. I wish I knew for sure, but just didn't have the time to make it work in the time I was working on my car.

I have priced it cheap accordingly and don't want anyone to buy something they won't be happy with.

most likely ill take it am a welder so i dont have a problem welding the adapters am just gona go to the storage and see how much room i have between the intercooler pipes and the core support if there is room ill just cut the core support and lower the radiator so it dont hit the hood so ill let u know tomorrow thanks...

Sounds good.. maybe someone will end up with a nice radiator they can use.

Wished I had more skills (and tools). This is 2x as big as the f-body radiator I bought.

High Boost Actuator and Tial Style wastegate are sold.

Pending deal on 50mm wastegate.

Maybe a deal on the radiator.

Make offers on anything else?

Everyone except Brian should have tracking #'s in their emails.

Everything went out USPS priority this morning, so please let me know if you don't get your stuff in a reasonable amount of time.

Thanks, John

Did some checking around and it seems like the USPS #'s are no good unless we have any issue. Everything is insured, but I didn't purchase delivery confirmation.

Update on what's left:
3 inch 3" to 2.5" Hose adapter New $15 shipped.
2.5" to 2" hose adapter (I think it's for Dutt. intercooler mode) New $15 shipped
New 2.25" band clamp for 2piece xover pipe $20 shipped
Used 2.25" band clamp for 2 piece xover pipe $15 shipped
2” stainless exhaust flex new $30 shipped

Purple 50mm HKS Style external wastegate (comes with all flanges) new $60 shipped deal pending

Internal dual port wastegate actuator (as shown) – new $20 shipped

RJC Turbo exhaust housing flange with integral gate – new $110 shipped

Modern Musclecar volt booster NEW with instructions – I think this is a piece of history - $50 shipped

14” long 3” test pipe – stainless and new - $65 shipped

34 element sprag for TH400 or 4l80e - $20 shipped

Don't like these prices? Shoot me an offer: jqn555@live.com

Thanks, John

I would like to be put in line for the 50mm wastegate for $60 if the other deal doesn't go through.
Thanks, Steve

TTT:
Update on what's left:
3 inch 3" to 2.5" Hose adapter New $15 shipped.
2.5" to 2" hose adapter (I think it's for Dutt. intercooler mode) New $15 shipped
New 2.25" band clamp for 2piece xover pipe $20 shipped
Used 2.25" band clamp for 2 piece xover pipe $15 shipped
2” stainless exhaust flex new $30 shipped

Internal dual port wastegate actuator (as shown) – new $20 shipped

RJC Turbo exhaust housing flange with integral gate – new $110 shipped

Modern Musclecar volt booster NEW with instructions – I think this is a piece of history - $45 shipped

14” long 3” test pipe – stainless and new - $55 shipped

34 element sprag for TH400 or 4l80e - $15 shipped

Don't like these prices? Shoot me an offer: jqn555@live.com

Thanks, John

Hey John....
I just wondered if the long 2 1/2 to 3in hose was sent out.

Thanks, Brian

Crap!!!!!!!! Brian, yours was sent out on the very first batch.

Man, I'm sorry and apologize for the damn postal service.

Has everyone else gotten their stuff?

Brian, I will refund your money tonight. If it shows up, it shows up. Yours was the only thing that I did not insure with USPS though.

I shipped it January 5th along with a bunch of other stuff that was paid for.

if anyone else hasn't recieved their stuff, please do contact me jqn555@live.com

My email isn't showing when people post on the board for some reason.

I'm 99% petty sure I do. Have to do some chores today, but planning on laying underneath the car this afternoon and tomorrow if you want to give me a shout. You going to see Mike tomorrow?

Do you have an IAC laying around?

No IAC here. I can ask Mike if he has one. We're going tomorrow morning.
No rush on the boost solenoid. I'd have to get the Casper splitter harness first anyway. Gonna try to set it up with the BstC controller for a wider range of control.