Go fast parts - Radiator, wastegates, hoses, etc.

Purple 50mm HKS Style external wastegate (comes with all flanges) new $60 shipped
Silver 46mm Tial Style external wastegate (comes with all flanges and bolts/banjos) new $80 shipped

I'd prefer the 46mm but if it's gone I'll take the 50mm if they're both not gone already.:biggrin:

DS loop and gauges are now sold.

The wastegates:

Gary Harris has emailed me about them, but I think we've gotten criss/crossed on replies. If wants the 46mm first too.

Charlief, so you're in line for it after him. Let's see what happens tomorrow?

PTE High boost actuator.
I will take it if it's the one that as the adapter. Can't really tell from the pic. Sent me a PM. Thanks.

PTE actuator

Do you have a 4" in 3" out H-cover PTE turbo? like a 67 or larger?

If so, this is direct bolt on. Yes, there's a bigger bracket that you can almost see in the picture. came with my 6765 H cover turbo.

I'll shoot another picture tomorrow.

The wastegates:

Gary Harris has emailed me about them, but I think we've gotten criss/crossed on replies. If wants the 46mm first too.

Charlief, so you're in line for it after him. Let's see what happens tomorrow?

Thanks, I'll be waiting to hear from you.:smile:

This is the update if it isn't listed below, then it has been paid for:

Northern Race Pro Radiator 9615 (made in USA). $150 shipped

3 inch 3" to 2.5" Hose adapter New $15 shipped.
2.5" to 2" hose adapter (I think it's for Dutt. intercooler mode) New $15 shipped
New 2.25" band clamp for 2piece xover pipe $20 shipped
Used 2.25" band clamp for 2 piece xover pipe $15 shipped
2” stainless exhaust flex new $30 shipped

Purple 50mm HKS Style external wastegate (comes with all flanges) new $60 shipped PENDING Gary H or Charlief
Silver 46mm Tial Style external wastegate (comes with all flanges and bolts/banjos) new $80 shipped PENDING Gary H or Charlief

Internal dual port wastegate actuator (as shown) – new $20 shipped

RJC Turbo exhaust housing flange with integral gate – new $120 shipped

Modern Musclecar volt booster NEW with instructions – I think this is a piece of history - $65 shipped

14” long 3” test pipe – stainless and new - $65 shipped

34 element sprag for TH400 or 4l80e - $25 shipped

Thanks All!

Is that an internal wastegate puck/bell crank assy in the pic next to the throttle body? Condition & how much? Thx.

Yes, that's the RJC flange-integral wastegate setup. new $129. Here $120 shipped. It is brand new as you get it from RJC.

Yes, that's the RJC flange-integral wastegate setup. new $129. Here $120 shipped. It is brand new as you get it from RJC.

Didn't realize it was RJCs complete waste gate flange assembly.
I'm just looking for the puck/bell crank assy, I see RJC has that for $55.
Thanks anyway.

TurboTJT No worries on the flange assembly.

Charlief,

You're up for the 46mm gate. Unfortunately, I haven't heard from Gary in email, but don't want to wait anymore.

I need to check when I get home (so don't pay me yet unless you don't want them), but I have stainless pipe (45's and 90's in the correct size) that you can use to weld to this gate for cheap (another $10?).

Continued thanks,
John
jqn555@live.com

With Charlie's purchase, the 50mm looks like it's going to Pat in Canada.