Go easy on me,I'm new here,but....

6E-GN

What other car bodys will be the same as my 85 gn I need some sheetmetal and dont see new stuff for sale anywhere,rear quarters,and doors,any help would be great,thanks!:confused:

82-87 Regals all have the same sheet metal. Header panels are different on the 82-83 cars. Cutlass' have the same doors. I am trying to locate good donors around here to cut quarters off of and keep fenders and doors for "just in case" the God-awful happens. Good luck. :)

Well my sig says im in Mass.,and my post I say I am looking for rear quarters and doors,am I missing something?:confused:

Well my sig says im in Mass.,and my post I say I am looking for rear quarters and doors,am I missing something?:confused:

Ok good luck but Mass is a state and no one knows what city and by your post I guess you need both doors and both quarters. Just saying that the more info that you provide the more helpful that the turbobuick community will be. I hope you find what you need.

Honestly dont know yet,just bought the car a week ago,but does have alky.and a powerlogger,ect..I will being getting more info on the car this coming week,and is that a lot of h.p. for a hotair? It does seem to pull pretty good.

The HA cars were generally 200 HP from the factory- so yes, that is a improvement, and you have alky!

200 to the ground,or @the crank?

If you use a calculator, you will note that 3600 lbs and 200 WHP equates to around 15.2 sec. (Close to stock times) :smile:
Alky for sure is worth 29 HP, which should equate to around 14.6 Sec (Closer to the stock 87 range)

Not going into the dyno number thing. Plenty of discussion everywhere on this. :eek: