GNX Wheels

Flip
If you change your mind and still want to make a deal just give me a call. The tires that are mounted on them are BF-Goodrich Radials T/A 50H P265/50 and i will give you another two tires with the deal and $100.00 bucks just for meeting me half way. The rims are crager 5 stars and are in perfect shape and the tires are like new,Also comes with center caps and lugs. Good luck.;)

Prostars

I have a set of Weld Prostars 15x7 and 15x8 with BFG radials in the front and BFG DR 275/60 for the rear. Less then 500 miles on all tires and 6 track passes on the DR's. Let me know if your interested. Located in Belleville, MI 48111.

Attachments

• gn_nov02_4.jpg
    gn_nov02_4.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 367
  • Gn_nov02.jpg
    Gn_nov02.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 363
Amazing Product

Guys, I almost don't believe it. I have had second thoughts now. Man, I took my car to the detailor today and had him clean the car and repolish the wheels (i.e. wheels in anticipation of selling or trading the wheels) and man, I almost don't wont to believe it.

These freaking wheels now look even better than before. He polished the hell out of them and I can see myself in them now. He used this stuff called "SIMICHROME POLISH" and it definitely kicks ass. I do recommend it to all as again works gr888888888888!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Sorry Dudes but they now look tooooooooo good to get rid of.

Thanks Though

flip

Not trying to sound dumb here but can somebody please tell me what makes AUTHENTIC GNX wheels special and then please tell me how one would be able to authenticate such wheels? Based on looking at a REAL GNX I honestly could not tell any difference from what they came with and the GTA wheels I have on my GN.

Guys, I almost don't believe it. I have had second thoughts now. Man, I took my car to the detailor today and had him clean the car and repolish the wheels (i.e. wheels in anticipation of selling or trading the wheels) and man, I almost don't wont to believe it.

These freaking wheels now look even better than before. He polished the hell out of them and I can see myself in them now. He used this stuff called "SIMICHROME POLISH" and it definitely kicks ass. I do recommend it to all as again works gr888888888888!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Sorry Dudes but they now look tooooooooo good to get rid of.

Thanks Though

flip

that means he found out what they are worth or someone that wanted to give him more than you did. That's called Indian giving in my neck of the woods, not sure of the politically correct term nowadays, maybe idiot.

that means he found out what they are worth or someone that wanted to give him more than you did. That's called Indian giving in my neck of the woods, not sure of the politically correct term nowadays, maybe idiot.

I am pretty sure the correct term for YOU is idiot. What he does is his business and if he decided to keep them, at least he came on here and said why. He could have just as easily told everyone here that they were sold and walked away. I think YOU thought you could get a steal on some authentic GNX rims by taking advantage of someone who possibly didn't know what they had.:rolleyes:

For the record I had a set of wheels I was going to sell on my other car until I had them cleaned up and then decided to keep them. It happens. Deal with it.

Wyominggun, careful, careful, careful.:mad: :mad: Do a search on some of my previous threads and you'll find out quickly that I know exactly the value of these cars and wheels pretty damn good. Brother, I always do research before I even throw a number out there regardless if I'm selling or buying something.

Actually, if "you" did a little research yourself you'll find out that what I was asking was about $400 less than actual market value for the actual wheels. Didn't bother me though.

I simply had work done on them yesterday in anticipation for a sale or trade (just wanted them to look good for the next owner) and again just stated they now look awesome and even better and I changed my *#_@ mind (democratic way).

If I reconsider at some point I'll let all know.

Thanks

flip

Before this turns into a mudpit....:rolleyes: (damn, already did) (/ninjaedit)

So what if he did?? There his wheels after all. If no $$ changed hands here on the board, then it's all good. I'm sure he's telling the truth though....those wheels look sweet with that lip polished to a mirror shine!:biggrin:

O.K., I have listed in the parts wanted section a request for 5-Star wheels and tires, either a set or together (preferably already mounted) for less hassle.

I am willing to sale my GNX wheels outright or simply trade with someone who has a nice set of 5-Star wheels and tires. Attached is a PIC of the wheels that are currently mounted on the car. I'll remove and ship or we can meet if you like. Wheels have mounted on them all the way around NITTO 555Rs with plenty of meat left.

Thanks In Advance and Let's Do Business

flip

What brand and model are these GNX rims?????

Ive got a set of 17 inch 99 Camaro SS/Corvette ZR1 5 spokes with 275's on them Ill trade, youll need an adapter plate to get the offset right, but theyll fit. They are absolutly perfect from SLP in chrome

Not trying to sound dumb here but can somebody please tell me what makes AUTHENTIC GNX wheels special and then please tell me how one would be able to authenticate such wheels? Based on looking at a REAL GNX I honestly could not tell any difference from what they came with and the GTA wheels I have on my GN.

No problem, the wheels on my car are GNX replicas. They use the GTA centers and have a much larger lip from the center of the wheel out to the edge of the wheel.

The GTA fronts do not have such a large lip as the GNX wheels, when side by side, you can really see the difference.

Mine are from BWEAVY @ GBodyParts.com Online

Attachments

• 100_3210 (Small).jpg
    100_3210 (Small).jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 250
man what a deal!! i need to pay more attention to my computer. i have a set of center line tellstar's in like new mint cond and would have thrown down a couple hundred buck's as well. let me know if you change your mind.

man what a deal!! i need to pay more attention to my computer. i have a set of center line tellstar's in like new mint cond and would have thrown down a couple hundred buck's as well. let me know if you change your mind.

Will Do.

Thanks

Wyominggun, careful, careful, careful.:mad: :mad: Do a search on some of my previous threads and you'll find out quickly that I know exactly the value of these cars and wheels pretty damn good. Brother, I always do research before I even throw a number out there regardless if I'm selling or buying something.

Actually, if "you" did a little research yourself you'll find out that what I was asking was about $400 less than actual market value for the actual wheels. Didn't bother me though.

I simply had work done on them yesterday in anticipation for a sale or trade (just wanted them to look good for the next owner) and again just stated they now look awesome and even better and I changed my *#_@ mind (democratic way).

If I reconsider at some point I'll let all know.

Thanks

flip
Flipmo,
If you change your mind and decide to sell them why not avoid the whole controversy and advertise them correctly as GTA wheels not GNX, you are well informed so why be incorrect!