Gnx for sale

I like that car, but I think it's just a little high with no docs and a repaint.
KID

The craigslist ad now shows the car for $27,800. I haven't seen the car in person but that seems like a pretty fair price.

I've seen this car at Anderson's performance. Used to have a Stage II in it. Just put back to stock by Anderson's with in the past year or so. I asked about the miles on the car and they didn't say(want to say).

I've seen this car at Anderson's performance. Used to have a Stage II in it. Just put back to stock by Anderson's with in the past year or so. I asked about the miles on the car and they didn't say(want to say).

If the car is pretty clean and everything was back like stock that price would still seem pretty fair to me. I am sure Anderson's did a good job putting the car back to stock and everything was done right. If I was closer so I could look the car over closely I might would be interested.

Drove this X home yesterday from MD to NJ (146 miles) she cruised happily @ 80 mph without hiccups it is more than what i expected and the original owner showed up with some valuable records! It will need a rear bumper filler and other few cosmetics other than that she's the real thing. Thanks to Anderson Performance for facilitating the sale.

I like that car, but I think it's just a little high with no docs and a repaint.
KID
i think the repaint is one of the best thing ever happened to this car it was a bare metal paint job and not a trace of orange peel.

You got a really nice car Carmello. I saw it pretty much every time I went to Bill's. Look foward to seeing it again once you get it all cleaned up.