GNX for $5,600

yeayyy!

I bought it too Grumpy!!! I guess we're going to have to take a SawZall and cut it in half!?? :biggrin:

Oh, the guy Abdul guy I bought it from said it's parked in a cave in the mountains of Lebanon, and promised I'll get it as soon as the missiles and bombs stop...

nah they just steal an action an see if anyone bites for it .. it's done with EVERYTHING on Ebay .. all car makes !!! :eek:

great !!! Ebay just cancelld the auction !!! hope he got my personal check from my Nigerian bank account ok before they closed it :eek: :p

This is a e-mail from the guy. What a joke!

Hello,
First, I want you to know that I live in USA,but for the moment I'm in
Canada.The car is right now located at eBay shipping center from where it will be shipped by eBay as I had to go abroad for a business seminar in Canada for two weeks and I deposited the car there to do this deal in the meantime.
There is a reason of selling it for such a low price but I'm not willing to discuss it in public so please don't ask.
The car is in perfect condition.Has never been wrecked or damaged.
It has a clear title, which you will receive along with the car.
The buy it now price is $5,600.
Regarding the payment method, i would like to use eBay like a 3rd
party for the deposit because eBay will protect us.I am a seal member and that's mean I am backed up for all my auctions on eBay.I pay them fees for that!
The car is already into eBay possession,they inspected and tested the car to
see if the description on eBay matches with the real condition.
The car is right now located at eBay shipping center from where it will be shipped by eBay.Beside shipping the car eBay will act as the middle man - holding the payment details until you receive and inspect the car.
Look how they work:
1.I will contact them , and I will send your shipping information to eBay.
2.They will send us mail forms (the forms will be from purchase protection
team) for you about payment deposit.
3.Those forms must be filled by every part of this deal(me and you)
with infos that they required.
4.We must submit the forms.
This means a 3rd party.
After all that will be done,the car will be shipped from eBay,and
will arrive to your place in max. 5 days.You will receive a tracking # in the same day that the car will be shipped from eBay.
I forgot to tell you that the shipping is free if you pay $5,600 for my car.
If you want to go on with this deal , mail me asap because I have another
interested buyer and I need to sell this car fast.
Please email me with your full name, shipping address and your eBay user ID so I can contact eBay.
After that they will send you the confirmation with all the infos about this process.
They will send you my name and my address from States where you must send the money via Western Union.
Best Regards!