GNX for 15 grand

I hear there's going to be a naked car show themed program soon
After all seems to be the trend lately

All that naked stuff will end when they try frying bacon naked.

I hear there's going to be a naked car show themed program soon
After all seems to be the trend lately

eewwhh...as a car show participant and a viewer of other typical car show participants and attendees, as well as knowing that the aforementioned and myself patronize the typical car show food stands that traditionally serve brauts, sausages, cheese chips, fries, burgers and sodas....this show is going to be FUGGLY!

I seen a GN with full GNX suspension clone at autofair I looked all over the car .. only way to tell was from vin or decklid options

This particular Greek worked with Mark Alward, who posts here, at Buick Engineering. We worked on the turbo project years before there was a GNX. I worked with many suppliers like Molly, Garret Airesearch on turbos, and later intercoolers. Eventually we developed the t type and Grand National, leading later to the GNX. You might say I like Buicks.

Correction: Not surprised really to be honest, it is reality tv after all. :confused:
Splitting hairs over it bud. They are a tv show, which goals are to get maximum viewer ship and to keep people watching. Alot of what they do makes alot of us gear heads cringe and shake our heads but for those that aren't so much gear heads it's entertaining.