GNX # 70 is up for sale

Mark Lob

I am in the process of selling off most of the cars I own, and keep just one. I have been playing with Buicks too many years and I am burned out and just looking to simplify. The car is currently on eBay and there are a number of pictures associated with the ad.
The car has 18k miles, absolutely beautiful paint and runs like a new car. It is priced accordingly as it has been driven and not one with 100 miles on it. Anyone interested may contact me thru this website or eBay to discuss the car.
Mark

Last edited:
Looks good! Good luck I have a buddy looking long and hard for a good driver ....
I will pass the info along,
What does the car come with ? Jacket window sticker
What mods have been done to the car ? Gatorsbacks ?
I think the more detail the better ...

No jacket with the car, sorry, but full docs including window sticker.
Gator backs are included with the car, they can used only for display since they are 27 years old.
The car is pretty much stock. The ad on eBay says more and shows the car, plus any serious buyer can contact me to discuss in full

Last edited:
Original turbo ? Exhaust , bumper fillers ? Original paint not the the original was any good , headliner ?
Car fax ?
The more info the better
Glws

What was the selling price? Just curious because I have #497 with 6,100 miles on it for sale on ebay.

Damn,did it sell already.I think it had a buy it now for 52k.Great deal IMO.

I thought it sold...sorry if I made a mistake. Are you the one that sold a GNX on ebay today?

A gentleman, Greg Davis, told me he bought somebody else's GNX. I thought it was yours. Once again, sorry if a made a mistake and misled you.

I, Greg Davis, did buy this GNX yesterday...very excited to finally have an opportunity to enjoy the legend!!!:D Thanks Mark for your patience answering all of my questions.

Was this car owned by a guy in Mason City IA at one time? If so I saw it in person 7-8 years ago. Beautiful Car.

Wow...WTF? I now own #070 which supposedly is being delivered to me on 4/14. It is NOT for sale and I hope this is not my transport company getting tired of waiting for me to return to town so they can deliver it. I say that jokingly, but until she arrives, I will be nervously awaiting it...

Just curious, How do you guys know it's #070. I only have 4 pictures on my screen, none of the dash plaque. In the ad, it doesn't even say GNX.

Sounds like some Craigslist scam SHIT.If I owned a GNX,I would never try to sell it on Craigslist.Craigslist is full of scammers all over the world these days.

The pictures in the craigslist ad are the same exact photos used in the ad on E Bay for #70 and also if you look back a few posts at Mark Lob's avatar you will see one of the photos as well. This ad popped up in my local area after I searched '1987 Regal' looking for a parts car I was told about on a local forum. I emailed the poster of the ad through craigslist and the reply stated that the individual was selling off a personal car collection before moving to Poland......and the car was located in Oroville Washington in storage. I personally flagged the ad and figured that would be the end of it. Now its back up so I posted here for just for information for the community. giediprime, sorry to put a damper on your purchase but thought this should be noted. Enjoy your GNX!!