GNX #468 in Vegas??

jdpolzin

May have already came up in another topic but I think i saw #468 in Vegas in a museum this past weekend. The mesuem said it was Reggie Jackson #12 out of 529 made. The fact that they said 529 made me realize they might not know what they are talking about so I tried to look inside at the dash plaque and it definately wasnt #12 but to me it looked like #468. It looked like it had a repaint or at least a good wet sanding becuase it didnt have much orange peel to it. Couldt see the mileage. They also had a 1400 mile GN.

Unless he had more then one, which is more than possible, his was burnt up in a fire along with many other fine rides. Someone on here is selling the rear and turbo cover off of it.

It is at the Imperial Palace. And it is not #12. Had a close up look at it about a year ago. Can not recall the number, must be a sign of old age.:)

Unless he had more then one, which is more than possible, his was burnt up in a fire along with many other fine rides. Someone on here is selling the rear and turbo cover off of it.

yeah i think he owned #44 as well to match his player # but i am probably wrong :eek:

Speaking of museums...... #405 is in Floyd Garrets muscle car museum here in Sevierville, TN :biggrin:

Jeremy is right, just saw it a few months back when parents visited me! His first one burnt up and he traded a 340 6 pack Cuda for the current GNX! If i could upload pics from my iphone of it i would post em!

gnx

Ya I saw that car last weekend too and they wanted 95K for it!!!!
Wow thats alot of money hey, then again, it is a gnx.
I am more of a TTA guy though.
It did look good.

Here is the link to the Imperial Palace GNX.
1987 BUICK GNX

Auctions states that it is GNX #012 but my records show that #012 is in PA.:confused:

How hard is it for them to read the little number plate above the glovebox, so they can give out correct info on a car they are asking $95k for? lol

I have gnx #19 and have a copy of the signed title that reggie jackson owned it and sold it to al copeland from popeys chicken. I also have the official mileage statement signed by reggie jackson. Al Copelands company was investment car unlimited.

Went to Vegas this weekend & stopped by the Imperial Palace Auto Collection. Heres a few more pictures on the GNX they have for sale:

Attachments

• IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 531
The info they have listed...

Attachments

• IMG_0421.jpg
    IMG_0421.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 471
Is there a member is Vegas who could go down there and peer in the window to see what number is on the dash?

I would of, but what you don't see in the pictures, is that all the cars are roped off & your on camera everywere. They charge $8.95 just to go into the auto collection area & look at the cars. I'm sure if you ask, they would let you look inside the car.