GNX # 427 for sale

GNX427

HEllo GNX followers,

I have posted my GNX #427 on carsonline.com. I am the original owner of this 3900 mile original. All the write up and pics are on the web-site listed above--but please feel free to fire away any questions you may have.

Id hate to sell her, but other investments may allow me to purchase 10 more in the near future.

All the best!
Tom

pics of 427

Here are a few pics of #427

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 2,783
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 2,766
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 2,791
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 2,807
and a few more of #427

a few more

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 2,776
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 2,745
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2,757

Thanks--its the first "new" muscle car ive owned. still wearing the original Gatorbacks!

Here are "the under the Skirt" pics. How much---im asking 87k on carsonline.com I received 2 offers in the low 70's so far there, and thats not "lifting my skirt".
thanks for the reply!
Tom

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 2,736
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2,728
do you mind if I ask why you are choosing to sell at this time, with the economy the way it is? GLWS. I hope you get what you are asking for it.

Great question! I have an chance to pick up a few short sale properties that i can make some great money on. I hate to sell the GNX--its only an original owner car once, but i dont want to miss a great oppertunity either.

Heck, make me an offer i cant refuse:)

All the best!

Great question! I have an chance to pick up a few short sale properties that i can make some great money on. I hate to sell the GNX--its only an original owner car once, but i dont want to miss a great oppertunity either.

Heck, make me an offer i cant refuse:)

All the best!

can't blame you there. It is a buyers market.

If you don't mind

Do you recall what it cost new and do you ever regret spending that on such a collector car? by the way it is very nice. GLWS

Great question. looking back, i could of purchased a few hemi cars--that would of made me 6 times the money back then (i did end up buying a 67 Coronet RT hemi for 27k in 91) but was so hooked on having the fastest production car of the 80's, i couldnt pass up the GNX. I bought it at the end of 87, when the hype dropped off, and purchased the car--out the door for around 31500. I high dollar considering i could of purchased a 27,000 mile original Hemi Cuda 4 speed for 35K that same year.. Ouch!!!

i was told nicely by a friend to take better outdoor pics--i think he is right, the lighting at teh detail shop is crap. I ll post some more pics this weekend. Thank you for everyones support on this web-site--in all honesty, how do you all see the pricing on low mileage GNXs. They are all over the place. My thought is you have a car that can be driven lightly, unlike the 9 mile or 28 mile cars selling for over 100K.
any thoughts would be appreciated
All the best to everyone!
Tom

Im not

Selling mine for less than you are so i think your price is right on. Ask some of the guys who paid more with more miles its just that the car market sucks now . Id go to the bank and borrow the money you need against the car and keep it .. Ive borrowed against both of mine more than once so it can be done .. But now they are free and clear again .but i dont know for how long ..the property taxes on my shops keep going up up up i never know what to save to pay them. They have doubled twice in the last five years so i just might have to do it again .. Good luck with the sale .great car

Oilman!

thanks for your input. I was wondering if i was out of line with pricing.

Hindsight -- Hindsight -- hindsight!

Yeah property taxes--wouldnt it be nice to have a 3 year fixed cost???

Im doing the

Same thing wright now there is so many forclosers out there for less than half value .. I just bought 65 acres in orlando for $8200.00 ,12 in venice beech for $5985. And two houses in my home town for less than a 1/4 their value .. Like is said before if you got extra nows the time to buy .. Right now banks will take whats offered ..