GNX #298 on Ebay: PA reconstructed title

kshef said:

Check your "Questions from other members"

I thought this car was for sale here on Ebay ?
Is it possible that the seller swapped the VIN plate to another GN ?
Certainly there is NO WAY the original body or frame could have been saved ;-)
I saw the rest of the pictures on www.turbobuick.com

That was me. :cool:

I know you can't hotlink to another site in your ad, but there's no rule against posting the questions and answers in your ad... Just so happens I mentioned www.turbobuick.com in my question. :D

yullose said:
Someone should report the listing to Ebay as a fraud. Swapping vin tags is about as illegal as it gets. There is NO WAY the original car was fixed and put on the road. I know some damn good collision experts. This is not the original car in any way shape or form. Not to mention the botched attempt at rolling back the odometer. :rolleyes:

He fixed this huh ?

4_G.jpg

10_G.jpg

17_G.jpg

8_G.jpg

DDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!WOW! :eek: :eek: I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR WHOEVER WAS IN THAT CAR!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Quick! Add the Pic of the Bloody Steering Wheel!

Add the pic to your auction-- you can even say that "My ultra high quality paper and fresh red ink work together seamlessly to really bring out the nuance and detail evident in what's left of this destroyed hull's interior before the dash plate and VIN were illegally swapped out..."

Maybe it will have some impact, but I guess if someone is really bent on getting some gnx parts on a Regal, they'll probably be blinded to these warning signs...

Nice work, either way!!!
:redface:

garyk1970 said:
is that the correct "tweeter" in that pic? I thought the dash speaker was a 3 1/2'' speaker like on gn's that GM called a "tweeter",or is this something specific to the GNX? i know im supposed to the stereo man,but i never worked on a GNX.

All GNX's started life as loaded 87 Grand Nationals, ASC only modified performance parts on the engine @ suspension ect, fender flairs, front fender louvers, gauges, wheels @ tires, and the #'d dash plate.(don't think I missed anything) The concert sound is the same that you could get in some GN's, I have an 87 GN with concert sound that is the exact same as in my GNX's!! :) :)

Ebay didnt pull it.

I just accessed it.

I think that this is great!!!

The guy should have been honest in his description and he should have said that the frame was not the original.

How did it pass Pennsylvania salvage inspection?

Frank

dammmmmmmmm...it's up to $24k :eek: the thing about cars today there isn't a way to hide history ... all the old muscle cars of the late 60's had "stories" :p

roadrunner88 said:
Are you still going to look it over?

He won't return my call Mike. He is not far from me so it is not a problem
to go look at the car.

Asked Seller a Question

I just sent a question asking him straight up if he pulled the VIN from the GNX and put it, along with all the GNX parts, onto a regular GN. I'll post his response here if he gives me one.

kshef said:
somebody needs to bid it up to $20,000 so when you sort by price it'll show up on top.....dont worry, i wont make you actually pay the $20k :D

Hey I just sent you a good question on Ebay, PLEASE post it on the auction!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Oh yeah I just bid it up too, hope you're serious about not making me pay!! ;) ;)

kshef said:

Well I went to put a bid on your pics. and E Bay removed them! the B@$****s state the item has been removed by e bay and they recomend the auction for GNX 298. I am getting sick of e bay's crap. I agree with VANMAN, I dont think they care about protecting the buyer, they just want their cut on a high dollar sale, this proves it :mad: A few weeks ago I reported the seller of GNX 63 for an OD roll back and they did nothing. The link on the auction for experion auto check even showed the roll back. The car sold for $46,800 :mad: :mad: :mad:

I cant bring it up, I put in the auction # and I get the e bay msg. that the auction is pulled :confused:

TTA 1077 said:
I cant bring it up, I put in the auction # and I get the e bay msg. that the auction is pulled :confused:

Just click on the link two posts above. It takes you right to it. :wink:

Ok :eek: that works, When I put th auction # in it wouldn't bring it up. Has any one PM the bidders with a link to this Kshef's auction?