GNX 186 on eBay

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....:D I agree. But it is no spring chicken. She does have some mileage on her. I would say it is worth $8-10k more. Hell of a deal is it sold at $32k.

In this economy that's about the right price for a GNX with those miles. Unless it's under 10K on the clock, bone stock, and untouched the prices have dropped like a rock. This goes for all kinda cars that "use" to bring big bucks.

Looked to be about a $35K car to me based on the pics description and recent selling prices. Bought just about right at market value to a little below for a car of that caliber if it really sold for that. Buyer should be very pleased with the purchase price. Seller maybe not so much.

You guys are about right. I figured the car to be worth about 37k but half way through the auction I lowered the reserve from 35k to 32k just to get it over with. Now attempting to contact the winning bidder to get the car paid for and shipped. The winner is a senior member of Turbo Buick so I hope I don't have any problems.

You guys are about right. I figured the car to be worth about 37k but half way through the auction I lowered the reserve from 35k to 32k just to get it over with. Now attempting to contact the winning bidder to get the car paid for and shipped. The winner is a senior member of Turbo Buick so I hope I don't have any problems.

Congrats. I hope everything works out for seller and buyer alike. I had to sit on my hands not to bid on it myself.