gnx 17 + bbs wheel pic

man wheels like that ,they would look sweet on a GN.Black and polished lip how much $$$:biggrin:

Looks good but the design isn't that different than the Simmons wheels that some guys already use.

available

I had a buddy thats a discount tire manager check onthe bbs's and said they are no longer available. Another guy sent me a link for these wheels, and thought they should look equally well on the buicks. Don't know about price or anything yet, but am going to check it out..FIKSE USA look at th FM/10's amd then the black finish on the pop up screen.

I also saw a thread back a while on the workwheels.com site, and they have some that seem pretty decent as well, about 2200 for a black set, but 4 to 6 weeks wait.

fm/10's

I saw the FM/10's and really liked them. They have also the profil 10 and really didn't see the difference between the two. Anyone know what the Fikse's are going for?

oooouch

are you serious? 3k plus...theyre not that nice for god's sake, and there are a lot of choices for much less. wow, even Boyd's has a nice looking 3pc forged for way less, which im sure can be done in black.

Boyd Coddington Wheels

are you serious? 3k plus...theyre not that nice for god's sake, and there are a lot of choices for much less. wow, even Boyd's has a nice looking 3pc forged for way less, which im sure can be done in black.

Boyd Coddington Wheels

The page you listed isn't way less, that page is per wheel so the cheapest set of 3pc forged is 5200.

David
87GN

my fault

i intended the post to be for the 2 piece design, at 540 ea still comes to 2160.. my mistake on the 3pc

Boyd Coddington Wheels

Absolutely serious. And what I quoted is on the low side. I was looking into getting a set of 540s until Brian (Bweavy) came out with his 17 GTA/GNX wheels