GNS - Scot W. - Digital Tail lights

Nasty Wendy

Perverted Lurker
Fricken Awesome! I have tinted tail light lenses and have always wished my lights were brighter. I purchases a set of untinted lenses to get brighter lights back there but never put them on because I also loved the 'blacked out' look of the tinted lenses. What a delimna I was in. Well I installed a set of the Digital LEDs in my tail lights and NO MORE DIM LIGHTS. They shine brighter than stock bulbs in an untinted lense. They look and operate so cool that ice forms on my car.:cool: The only way I could be happier is if I was a thong on Serena Williams.

Thanks Scott.:cool:

Fricken Awesome! I have tinted tail light lenses and have always wished my lights were brighter. I purchases a set of untinted lenses to get brighter lights back there but never put them on because I also loved the 'blacked out' look of the tinted lenses. What a delimna I was in. Well I installed a set of the Digital LEDs in my tail lights and NO MORE DIM LIGHTS. They shine brighter than stock bulbs in an untinted lense. They look and operate so cool that ice forms on my car.:cool: The only way I could be happier is if I was a thong on Serena Williams.

Thanks Scott.:cool:
Your Welcome bud! It was a pleasure to meet you and i'm glad to see you got them installed...

If you ever need anything feel free to call..

Scot W.

I see set of custom hood emblems in my future.
4.5 XFI Turbo is going to look sweet on my hood buldge.
I'll post up reviews of the other things I purchased from you as I install them. I HAD to put those lights in first.:)