GN1 Performance Super Extreme Front mount intercooler - New in the box

GinoRin

PLEASE NOTE: This is a GN1 Performance Extreme intercooler, NOT the Super Extreme. sorry for the confusion in the title. Brand new, never even removed it from the box. Purchased from Full Throttle speed. cost me about $700 shipped. Will sell for $550 local pick up, or $600 shipped in the lower 48. PayPal gift accepted, or cash in person. Price is firm.

IMG_1275[1].JPG
IMG_1276[1].JPG

Last edited:
The couplers are 2.5" on the turbo side and setup for a 70mm TB. I believe I ordered the black couplers, but I will open the boxes tomorrow to be sure.

Only reason for sale is because I sold the car this was intended for before I got around to installing it.

OK guys, I opened the boxes, it turns out I have the Extreme front mount, not the super extreme. Black hoses, polished pipes, hoses are 2.5" at turbo and 3" at throttlebody. Everything is brand new and wrapped up perfect. $550 picked up or $600 shipped.

I'm 90 minutes north of Chicago - Brookfield WI 53005

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOULD YOU DO 550 SHIPPED? I WILL HAVE TO GET A 3 INCH HOSE FOR TURBO TO INTERCOOLER

OK I WILL PROBLY JUST GO WITH THE SUPER EXTREEM THEN FOR LITTLE MORE MONEY.THATS WHY I OFFERED WHAT I DID GLWS