GN with LAMBO doors

Ummmm.......can you say...no :eek: ? Wheels are way to big, and to me the doors don't look right on these cars. Just my personal opinion. Whatever floats your boat I guess...

Ummmm...no :eek: would actually mean :cool:

Get your faces right before you make up my opinion for myself :biggrin: :)

It's hard enough lining our doors up and getting them to seal right.. imagine adding that in.

Hanging the door of a Honda Civic like that is one thing.. but I don't trust hanging these big ol' Buick doors like that. Hydraulic gives way and it'll lop your head off.

gn85 said:
Hanging the door of a Honda Civic like that is one thing.. but I don't trust hanging these big ol' Buick doors like that. Hydraulic gives way and it'll lop your head off.

Hehehe maybe that will happen to who ever did that to that GN. :D

I dont really care to do that to my GN but it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't gangstered out! :D

We were at a race last week and a guy had a Supercharged 427R C5. When he opened the "lambo" doors, I almost puked.

It has 6 TV's in it :eek: :rolleyes:

This is what happens when MTV starts showing to many Pimp My Ride episodes.

That looks awesome!! I think I'm going to get two sets, and do it to all 4 doors on my waGoN. Heck, I may even do it to the tail gate. That will look so cool. I think I'm going to go order the stuff now. Damn, I'm gonna look so cool. :D

Just kiddin. By the way, where is the PUKE smilie?

you see he went about it all wrong, those are dumb looking. Suicide doors though, now that's a different story. If I ever have any money to burn I might do that to my daily driver, (92 mercury sable). And maybe I'll even paint it like the merf mobile:

waynes.jpg

If you can't afford a real lamborgini maybe thats a sign you shouldn't put lambo doors on your car. That car is poop.