GN/TB hood for sale

Mightymike

SOLD!! REDUCED...$75. This was bought in a package deal and I don't need a hood. It will need to be sanded down and painted. Has a ding(small dent) which hopefully you can see in pic. Asking $100. I WILL EXCEPT ANY REASONABLE OFFER. This will be local pickup only. 44212 Ohio
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    936.7 KB · Views: 70
I'm gonna have to pass... driving from Chicago to pick it up would cost me more than the hood lol... if you decide you can ship I would take it unless shipping is real high... but I'm not that far of a distance for shipping

I'm gonna have to pass... driving from Chicago to pick it up would cost me more than the hood lol... if you decide you can ship I would take it unless shipping is real high... but I'm not that far of a distance for shipping
Ok, let me see if anyone grabs it in next few days, if not i may look into shipping it. Thanks for the interest

A reasonable offer for a turbo hood that needs painted would be in the $150 range, this is a cheap deal for someone.

A reasonable offer for a turbo hood that needs painted would be in the $150 range, this is a cheap deal for someone.

It would be if you lived within an hour of him.

Honestly though it could be shipped for around $100.00 if someone had to have it.

I'LL TAKE IT!!!
I need this for the NASTY WENDY rebuild.
Nasty Wendy will be in touch.
Can you hold it till Norwalk weekend in Sept?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey MightyMike how can I pay you for this? Do you take paypal? Let me know. Coach will handle the pick up arrangements.

I'LL TAKE IT!!!
I need this for the NASTY WENDY rebuild.
Nasty Wendy will be in touch.
Can you hold it till Norwalk weekend in Sept?

Sure I will hold it. I'm only about 45 min from Norwalk .

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app