GN stage II TSO

Fresh built TSO Grand National. Car was built from the ground up for the TSO point series. Car will be at the Norwalk race this coming weekend. New project has made me decide to sell. $29,500

Engine
Offcenter 4.1 stage II block
BMS standard / standard 3.625 crank
Oliver 6.5 rods
JE pistons
JW SFI flywheel
BHJ SFI balancer
Deep wet sump pan
Solid roller cam
Champion GN1R heads/valve covers latest castings
TD 1.65 roller rockers
BGC intake and spacer
#160 injectors
Acufab 70mm throttle body
Big stuff gen3
Weldon 2015 pump
Precision 47-88 turbo
Custom made 1.625” primary stainless headers
Tial 44mm wastegate
Custom made air to air intercooler
Stainless 4” down pipe and with stainless race muffler
Two core aluminum radiator

Frame
Frame has been notched and boxed with additional cross member and structure
Complete wolf’s racing suspension
QA1 shocks
Front suspension all new with solid bushing and front limiters
Aluminum core support
26” front runners on weld alumastars
28.5 /10.5 pheonix slicks on weld alumastars
Willwood manual master
Hurst line lock

Body
Fresh black paint
Fiberglass (front bumper, Hood, Trunk) composite doors with all stock widows and manual regulators.
Newly NHRA certified 8.50 et. cage
AMS 1000 boost controller with co2
Stroud air launch chute with co2

Transmission
400 with brake and reverse pattern
Billet 9inch converter
Cheetah shifter
Denny heavy drive shaft

Rear end
8.5 with Moser spool and c-clip elim. 33 spline axels
3.42 gear set

Attachments

• DSC00749-1.JPG
    DSC00749-1.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,994
  • DSC00756-1.JPG
    DSC00756-1.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 1,979
  • DSC00047-1.JPG
    DSC00047-1.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,975
Looking for another street / strip car but something tells me this one may not be too streetable. My car is up there with you GNBRETT and OTTO in Bridgeport.

Looking for another street / strip car but something tells me this one may not be too streetable. My car is up there with you GNBRETT and OTTO in Bridgeport.
Its in my garage now with a Few (haha) changes being made:D

Jeff, what is your new project? If I may ask.

My son's ( Jeff Jr and Chris) And myself went in together and are going 10.5 Outlaw racing. Here is a couple pictures. Thanks

Attachments

• DSC00620-1.JPG
    DSC00620-1.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,631
  • DSC00622-1.JPG
    DSC00622-1.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 1,627
love the plate on the stang...SAYWHEN... reminds me of that smart-ass Doc Holiday in Tombstone.

Cool car by the way(the stang)... The Buick is cool too, good luck with the sale!!

love the plate on the stang...SAYWHEN... reminds me of that smart-ass Doc Holiday in Tombstone.

Cool car by the way(the stang)... The Buick is cool too, good luck with the sale!!

Thanks, I'll put soom more pictures of the buick up when we get back from Norwalk.

Jeff,
I would say I wish you luck with the sale, but I would be lying;) . I enjoy seeing you guys at the events I go to, and I do not go to any FORD events. I love listening to your stories about these cars when they were in their early stages of design development at G.M.

The car (BUICK) is awesome. The current pictures you have posted of it do not do it the justice it deserves. I really like what Chris did to the chassis. That car is really well thought out for sure. I was drooling over it today, you guys did an awesome job on it.

Here’s to hoping you don’t sell it. After doing a frame up build up myself it makes me sick to your asking price so low.

Take care
Sam

Jeff,
I would say I wish you luck with the sale, but I would be lying;) . I enjoy seeing you guys at the events I go to, and I do not go to any FORD events. I love listening to your stories about these cars when they were in their early stages of design development at G.M.

The car (BUICK) is awesome. The current pictures you have posted of it do not do it the justice it deserves. I really like what Chris did to the chassis. That car is really well thought out for sure. I was drooling over it today, you guys did an awesome job on it.

Here’s to hoping you don’t sell it. After doing a frame up build up myself it makes me sick to your asking price so low.

Take care
Sam

Ya we had a blast this weekend. After it running so well this weekend and all our friends telling us don't sell we are having second thoughts. Hope to see you running at the next TSM race.

pics

Hi Jeff-

I bought your 86 maroon T-car last year and I'm interested in your TSO StII GN. Can you post more pics of Interior/underside/trunk, etc..

JM