GN on dubs...

Darn those are some biggie rims. I wish i had them. In that being said, nice taste and nice job on the rims.

Why I think I like it...

I think I've been focused on Street Rods so much the last couple of years that 18's up front and 20's out bag with an airbag suspension looks "normal" to me. Definitely "Hot Wheels" at full scale. Pick up any issue of "Street Rodder" and you'll see what I mean.

not only do big wheels make your car look cartoonish, they cost a few grand. On a GN , think how much speed you could make with $2,500.

Originally posted by jy211
some are riding around town here on 22's...

Yup, I freaked out the other day when a beautiful RED GN rolled up next to me with 22's! :eek:

Only thing was that he had a Chebby 350 in it :eek: . But It looked bad ass!!! :cool:

thats the next "dubz" toy car. Personally i like it. I dotn agree with the blue hoses and what not but. Its definatly not riced out. That car is clean, no stupid stickers no stupid wings. it looks very nice on the outside, and i bet its just as nice on the inside. Why would a GN be a bad thing in a rap video. I rather see that in one then the same old H2's and lamborgini's. BTW H2's are nasty as hell. every owner should drive it off a cliff and stay with it till it lands for buying that POS.

my .02 :rolleyes:

You ever sit in an H2? I got an opportunity to. It was so plush. The driver's seat sits like a Laz-y-Boy recliner. Back seat had plenty of room too. Nice vehicle, big bucks. Kinda hard to get in and out. I don't navigate step rails very well and it's got big ones. I just slid out. :D

I think they look wicked, whatever the dude likes, y'know. It's not easy to make one GN stand out from the rest. Personally I'd spend the $2G on a GT67 or somethin...