GN on dubs...

fireberd350

dunno if its been posted but its new to me...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/eastend

i tihnk its badazz but i could defintaly live w/o the steering wheel and i dont know what the hell he was thinking w/ that blue in the engine...overall a nice car tho...musta been tough squeezin them 20's in there tho

Originally posted by gn1220
Looks like a full size Hot Wheel:rolleyes:

Yeah... it does. And it looks sweet!!!

That has to be the BEST execution of large rims to a G-body I have ever seen! (They baby my 17s) Not to mention the attention to detail in all the chrome and how it was engraved. The turbo sheild is awesome, as is the rad shroud. The flamed steering wheel is a bit much for me... but it suits the car. Very clean, very slick. :D

Not too realistic for everyday driving, but it does look pretty awesome.
Sure doesn't look like grandpa's car:eek:

It would look fine if the back rims were the same size as the fronts.

20 inch rims are GAY especially on a GN, You don't pimp a GN you drive fast in a GN. That thing has got to ride like a truck. Custom wheels are way overated, if you wanna be different now a days, leave the factorys on.

Originally posted by Mr. T
Yeah... it does. And it looks sweet!!!

Sorry, but I think it looks like something else that starts with an "S" and ends with a "T":D Leave the dubs to the "Bling, Bling" crowd.
But hey, it's his car and his money:) Variety is the spice of life, right?;)

Wow, I bet that car can really hook! :rolleyes:

If you thought these cars were a theft risk before... put on some 20s and bye bye car!

....and somebody get that dude a chrome Maf cover! ;)

if he drove that car for more than 100 ft here in New England he would be bending one of those big dollar dubz on a good ol pot hole. looks like azz to me, sve those rims for the SUVs in rap vidieos.

I wonder what size the fronts are? If the rears were the same size it'd look awesome. Gotta lose the blue Smurf intestines under the hood and all the extra gauges.

I'm suprised but....

I like it! I fully expected to HATE what was on the end of that hyperlink but I gotta admit, it's pretty wild looking without looking stupid. Big rims look good on some cars, sh**ty on others. This is one of the good ones. Probably helps that the car is super clean and lowered just right. No one is more surprised at my reaction than I am.

And I like the different size front to back. Adds rake and definitely "Hot Wheels" style.

Dubs on GN = LAME. :rolleyes:

How much does each tire/wheel weigh? What's the tread width on those tires?

Go buy a '64 Impala or something.

Nice as a novelty, but I would NEVER have those rims. The smirf blue stuff has to go also. It looks almost as bad as ricing up an SUV. Do you think he'll put a wing on it? :rolleyes: But as mentioned before..."It's his car and his money"

BOOSTD

:confused:
At least they arent 20" gold Daytons (wire wheels).

He oughta call up that guy from Buffalo NY and borrow his GN "top fuel" wing. (those of you who have no idea what Im refering to, dont ask, you dont want to know!)
:D