GN Lower Dr Panels w/Pics!

Matt Golden

While I'm at it....I need to let these go too.

Anyone interested?

They are base model.

fall08062.jpg

fall08061.jpg

Matt Golden Is A Thief

HEY THIEF WHERE'S MY TRANSMISSION CROSSMEMBER? I PAID YOU IN JUNE FOR IT. NEVER RECIEVED IT. YOU NEVER ANSWERED YOUR PHONE OR ANSWERED MY EMAILS OR PRIVATE MESSAGES, JUST DISAPPEARED BUT NOW YOU SHOW UP "SELLING" PARTS AGAIN. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS LOW LIFE.

If pronto was really ripped off why would anyone get upset over his posts about the guy who ripped him off? Thought we wanted to prevent others from gettting ripped off.

If pronto was really ripped off why would anyone get upset over his posts about the guy who ripped him off? Thought we wanted to prevent others from gettting ripped off.

X2 I'd want to know to !!!!! Ya I would post in everything he posted to !!

I sent him a payment too and never received the parts:mad: Why would anyone want to deal with this guy again!

Pronto...you have PM.
Wickedtt....ditto

Thanks Mr Warner. Good to hear some input from someone I've met in person on here. They have not sent me any private messages. I've been checking my folder almost every day while conversing with people I'm currently selling to.

Yes, I did agree to sell him a crossmember and no, it was never shipped. He is being offered the part or a refund. I mistakenly thought this was related to an eBay refund I issued to someone when they filed a complaint with paypal the day after they made the payment(which was two days after the auction ended...not even enough time for the part to get there had I shipped the day it ended...which was a Sunday), so guys, I'm truly sorry for the oversight. Please allow me an opportunity to give you your parts/money or do something to make you happy.

X2 I'd want to know to !!!!! Ya I would post in everything he posted to !!

Because i really think Matt will make it right, and last night i was saying to myself WTF, why does he have so many threads up by pronto? Each thread pronto posted in had different context, and i had NO IDEA this went back to July.

I was not upset with pronto for doing what he did, i just had no idea WTF was going on:confused:

How was i supposed to know what was going on,
PEOPLE USUALLY PM ME OR START A THREAD WITH THEIR ISSUES BEFORE TYPING IN BLACK BOLD LETTERS ALL OVER TURBO BUICK . COM AND BRINGING UP 9 THREADS!!! :biggrin:

Mr. Golden has come through.

I just reponded to your PM. I accept your generous offer. Thank you for settling this quickly. Sorry for being so brash about all this. To anyone interested in his parts-he made good on this so go ahead and do business with Mr. Golden.