Gn interior

grandnast87310

Guy is selling this repop interior,
Screenshot_20230624-181832~2.png
to me it seems like the grey is to dark what u guys think

It depends on where it came from. We recently purchased a complete interior from Highway Stars. We thought the exclusive material was too dark at first but we felt ours was simply faded by the sun and lighter than what it was 35+ years ago. Happy with it. I have heard some others have supplied some that are more of a greenish tint and not a good match, but the Highway Stars was a good match for us. Recommend doing all the interior at one time so it all matches vs a piece or seat at a time. Good luck.

Went with highway stars after already getting the pui SHIT.... I threw up all over the place after opening the pui doorpanel package!!!!
Same as described, more of a weird green/ blue tint. Immediately canceled the rest of that order, and ordered everything from highway stars, all exclusive materials... Although not installed yet but extremely happy, from service and goods!!!

Same here, Highway Stars exclusive material. Looks great and no one is really going to know the difference.
I got the front and rear with headrests since it was a much better price. Only did the fronts since the rear seat
is still perfect and I don't see a difference. Next is to do the drinker's upper door piece. Too bad since it's like new except
for that small area where your arm rests.