GN front end on 83 Grand Prix?

83GP355

Does anyone know if you can put the front end of a Grand National, Cutlass, Regal, or Monte Carlo on a Grand Prix? Mine is smashed up and I cant find another GP front end for anything. Anyone know? Thanks.
-Lance

picture118lp.jpg

I'm 95% sure that you CAN as long as you are putting the whole front clip [ie. fenders, header and hood] I know you can use the doors from a G Body cutlass/monte on a regal and don't see any reason why the GP doors would be any different. HTH

The doors on the cutlass and regal are identical. monte carlo and grand prix have a different body line. Now as to your original question you will probably have to use regal fender as the person stated above. Just dont know how it would look with different lines from your grand prix doors to the regal fenders.

They will bolt on, but as others said, the body lines will not match. Not even close.

monte carlo and grand prix used the same doors & radiator support. similarly the regal and cutlass will interchnage. The body lines from a monte and prix will work together, just the wheelwell shape would be a little different. its basically a case of the g37 bodies matching and the g47 bodies matching. I've done the cutlass clip onto a regal before and the only difference was teh wheel opening, the rest of the body lines matched fine. Stick with monte or prix parts and you probably wouldnt need to worry too much

i was thinking about a monte front end, do you know if the hood will work too? they look the same as far as i can tell..

try looking a lil harder for a GP nose. contact brian @ gbodyparts.com. try the local junk yards, try ebay, try a u-pull-it junk yard. if you can't find a GP nose ur just not trying hard enough and it shouldn't be that hard. Its not like ur are looking for NOS GNX Centercaps. monte sc and CL noses look no better than a GP's anyway, if you want the LS look just get a monte. and the body lines will probably NOT match to the door like stated before.

I agree try the Pick n Pull.
Where are you located anyway?
The Yard here in CA has one in nice shape. Don't see as many as Regals and Cutlass but they usually have at least one or two.