GN beat by blown pony!!!

poor GN, i hope this guy never meets me :)

cause i will layed the smack down on his supercharged pony. LOL

I thought for a split second that was my race with a blown Mustang. I was about to post a video to show otherwise lol.

Good to see the Moosewanger crew being respectful. Some of us should take that lesson. Regardless of our automotive affiliation (Buick or $hit!) we're all in it for one reason...chicks...I mean...to go fast!

Originally posted by cool 84
I thought for a split second that was my race with a blown Mustang. I was about to post a video to show otherwise lol.

Post that bad boy! I love seeing Mustangs betting beat down. ERIC.

I love this one except about the gn driver being a d**k.

Back when I was living in Minnesota with my 87 LX, I ran into a guy with a GN. We get to 'n, told him my best time as of yet was a 13.6, and he said "that could be a good race. I run mid-13's" So I said wanna run 'em? Blah blah blah, long story short...Got my ass handed to me on rusted platter. Turns out he was running mid 9's on a stage 3 turbo. And to top it off, he was a ****k afterwards. But, sweet cars for sure. VERY NICE KILL!!!

Hey, I think we need to add the b.s. flag to our smilie options list. Ya never know when a troll will pop up and ya need to pull it out right quick. I guess the ricer trolls got to the 'Stangs first and that's why they have the b.s. flag and we don't......yet. Good kill by the 'Stang, but wonder what mods the GN had. Also, somebody please tell that guy that is a pic of an '87 GN....not and '86..unless he switched grilles.

" showin them ur tailights feels good when u spend your whole life worried about getting spanked by one."

See there are good and bad things with all of the hype built up. The bad thing is that whenever you go into a race, everyone is going to be assuming that you run "stock" 11's. People get pretty crazy if they think they beat a gn, no matter what shape it is in. For me, that is really bad because my car is definitely no 11 second machine, therefore I am always worried about taking a loss and having to listen to the crap that comes with it.

But one good thing that comes out of all of the hype is the looks we get driving around. Anyone that goes to a car show knows what I mean, even the import crowd will stop their conversations and turn to look at the car. If the hood is opened, I usually have people surrounding my car and videoing! These cars are so rare on the street, that whenever you see one it is like christmas! Thats one reason I would hate to have a mustang, even on a normal day driving around I will count about 30 mustangs in a 5-10 mile stretch! Pretty boring if you ask me.

F those butstangs. I love the fact that I own a "rare" car. I will even go as far as saying that I own a rare muscle car that I put on the same level as seeing a hemi cuda:cool: go fast with class and show the god damn tail lights to everything on the street. Where I live, the GN is so feared that nobody even messes with one of our cars, people fear GN's, as they should. Even when I ran my '95 trans am, I would never even rev the motor when there was a GN present, thinking that I would have my ass handed to me. That is the way it should be. The GN is like a damn unicorn. See it, love it, but don't **** with it, or the only thing you will see is tail lights........:mad:

F those butstangs. I love the fact that I own a "rare" car. I will even go as far as saying that I own a rare muscle car that I put on the same level as seeing a hemi cuda go fast with class and show the god damn tail lights to everything on the street. Where I live, the GN is so feared that nobody even messes with one of our cars, people fear GN's, as they should. Even when I ran my '95 trans am, I would never even rev the motor when there was a GN present, thinking that I would have my ass handed to me. That is the way it should be. The GN is like a damn unicorn. See it, love it, but don't **** with it, or the only thing you will see is tail lights........

Seriously though.... Tell us how you really feel!!!

I somewhat agree with you about the GN being rare and show it off. I feel the same way however, this thread wasn't intended to punk the Mustangers out there.

Originally posted by WakkoSS
Good to see the Moosewanger crew being respectful. Some of us should take that lesson.

You're saying we should be respectful like them and yet you call them the "Moosewanger crew"? :confused:

Must've been a hotair

JUST KIDDING! :D
Obviously was an 86-87 from the post, just wanted to get the dude going who started that post about hotairs a while back:D

Originally posted by blackbuick87
Must've been a hotair

JUST KIDDING! :D
Obviously was an 86-87 from the post, just wanted to get the dude going who started that post about hotairs a while back:D

LOL. Watch my video a few posts above of a hotair in pure street trim against a blown pony. That must be embarassing getting beat by a lowly hotair. :)

Stopped to visit a customer in the GN ... he showed me his stang.

NOS / built 302 (bored to 360) / Victor EFI ... runs 9.90's on street slicks.

Won't be racin HIM n e time soon ... heh heh.

Totally cool guy though ... offered to lemme use his snap ons anytime I wanted!