GM vs Ford shoot-out

TURBOV6

"SECRET PARTS"
Staff member
I got some news on that there will a GM vs Ford shoot-out this Saturaday, the GM guys want us Buick guys to come down too. I will find out tomorrow.

Anyone want to join in, for sure this saturaday, they got at least a dozen of each (Ford's and GM's) but wanted some turbo buicks in too. It said it will be slow that night because alot of guys will be going to the NHRA's race this weekend and Sima show in Vagas, there will be a lane for this shoot-out (far right). And it for FUN!!!

I have no idea what your talking about.

Shhh, I don't think anyone saw that post.:D

Any floaters in the fish tank this morning?

The Angelfish is still alive at this moment, I set up my WalMart five gallon tank as a "hospital tank" and am using antibiotics. :cool:

I'm not going to run

I think its going to be rained out anyway.:(
Is anyone going down? I need to let Andy know if we are going down tonight.

I talked to the guy is putting gether the race said it might get canceled or a rain out. And I might not go make it too because one of my kids got sick.

Sorry for the rain guys, but I guess it worked out for some of us, since we were at the races in Vegas. Wow, what a blast!!!! I really wanted to see the GM/Ford race though. I think we'll be running Friday, we'll see if we have any energy from the trip. John, did you finally change your heads??? . See you guys later. Oh yeah, didn't see any Buick stuff at the SEMA show.

Paul, no the heads are still not on the car. Today I picked up the irons from the shop and no they have not been touched. The aluminums are being repaired at champion. The irons are for sale. Any bidders.? I may post on parts for sale or e-bay. Did you folks make your donation while in Vegas?:D