GM TURBO 6 October Meet

MR Turbodragster that was not for you. MR Len Freeman said thats what I was racing at BG. Because our car cought on fire.

GN event

HI
Clint. Please put me down for the event along with a few guests i will be bringing. Just keep me posted. Thanks, Dale :)

Do we have any other "races" set up yet?:biggrin:

Actually we do, funny you asked.

We are also going to have a heads up match race between Da Pumpkin and BW's TSO car. We will have at least 1 TSM car (Sully) that we are in the process of looking for some competition to run him. So should have a few "interesting" races to say the least...

Da Pumpkin vs Gboby's TSO car by BWR:biggrin: Wow, thanks for coming down Jack. Will be good to see you again in NC!!!!!!

Maybe a couple of TSM guys will come to run Sully, that will be awesome too. Man this is better than the Nats, I am telling you:biggrin: :biggrin:

I would love to make it out, but I think I may have my car torn down quite a bit at that time.

Da Pumpkin vs Gboby's TSO car by BWR:biggrin: Wow, thanks for coming down Jack. Will be good to see you again in NC!!!!!!

Maybe a couple of TSM guys will come to run Sully, that will be awesome too. Man this is better than the Nats, I am telling you:biggrin: :biggrin:

Lemme guess... Something is going to come up and you won't be able to make it to this event :(

I bet that ur skeered!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Lemme guess... Something is going to come up and you won't be able to make it to this event :(

I bet that ur skeered!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

You better be glad some of the T6P smilies aren't on here, I got a good one in mide for you right now:mad: :biggrin:

look anything similar to this??

Attachments

• images copy.png
    images copy.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 410
Swap Meet

Ok guys and gals, I have received several email about this. If ANYONE wants to bring parts to sell then we will have a SWAP MEET on Saturday starting at 9am. SO If you are driving in from anywhere please feel free to bring things for your fellow buick enthusiast. Im sure there may be a part or two that Richard (can't figure for the life of me why:biggrin: ) or other folks may need so here is a chance to pickup some pieces for your Burick.

Oh, BTW....

Nothing in the buildings will be for sale so I can let you know that up front. The "garagemahall" is full enough as it is. Throw out some requests here and see what you might be able to reel in.... Dont forget the list of Vendors that are coming so place your order and save yourself some shipping charges and have your part delivered in person.

I was kind of thinking of throwing a few things out friday at the track, cause I really didn't want to hassle with it Sat. Bringing Ben a posi rear end, Soffa some heads and I have a complete Nice gray T interior if anyone is interested (front 87 T gray seat covers, 86 and 87 Gray T rear seat, very nice gray T door panels, all plastic, etc...) Stock D5, Set of T wheels........ I need to dig through this junk.

Ok guys and gals, I have received several email about this. If ANYONE wants to bring parts to sell then we will have a SWAP MEET on Saturday starting at 9am. SO If you are driving in from anywhere please feel free to bring things for your fellow buick enthusiast. Im sure there may be a part or two that Richard (can't figure for the life of me why:biggrin: ) or other folks may need so here is a chance to pickup some pieces for your Burick.

Oh, BTW....

Nothing in the buildings will be for sale so I can let you know that up front. The "garagemahall" is full enough as it is. Throw out some requests here and see what you might be able to reel in.... Dont forget the list of Vendors that are coming so place your order and save yourself some shipping charges and have your part delivered in person.

Clint we'll be bringing an enclosed trailer the week before the event. Rich was nice enough to let me do that. I'll start a thread in parts 4 sale with free shipping on anything needed. This would be the time to get hoods doors, quater panels,ABS headliners, the heavy parts. This should save quite a few $ on shipping if anyone needs anything.
Before you post bring 6 sets of rust free doors & 3 hoods We will need to get paid for large items like that. Already did that 1 time in BG & ended up hauling half of it back.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/262165-parts-4-sale-gm-turbo-6-october-meet.html

Please bring me 6 sets of rust free doors and 3 hoods. Ill pay you when you get there.

Please bring me 6 sets of rust free doors and 3 hoods. Ill pay you when you get there.

Your bro's car needs at least 1 set of doors, a hood, & a trunk lid. For you I would. I know where you live & would throw them on your front yard on the way home:biggrin:

What airport would be the closest to atend this event.

Thanks Geoff

I'm flying into Durham-Raleigh on the 16th for this extravaganza. I'd drive but don't want to risk pushing snowbanks on the way back home. So does that make it only 2 of us from Canada?