GM Parts Direct ??

NASSTY

Do they ship quickly?Just wondering I ordered from them for the first time Sunday and I hate waiting for parts.If I get it by Friday I'll be happy. :)

If in stock, they get it out & on its way pretty quickly.

Depends primarily on UPS after it leaves the GMPartsDirect warehouse...and we've found their delivery-times somewhat "variable".

Did they send you a Notification of Shipment? Have you checked the status of your order on their website?

We've done dozens of orders with them, and rate them at least 98.5%+.

HTH :)

they aught to hand deliver it to you for the shipping prices they charge! :mad:

Originally posted by Two Lane
If in stock, they get it out & on its way pretty quickly.

Depends primarily on UPS after it leaves the GMPartsDirect warehouse...and we've found their delivery-times somewhat "variable".

Did they send you a Notification of Shipment? Have you checked the status of your order on their website?

We've done dozens of orders with them, and rate them at least 98.5%+.

HTH :)
I checked the order status and it said "special ordered". This one might take a while. :rolleyes: :(

They will send U a tracking # when it is shipped......mine went quickly...........but have only ordered from them once.

I've also used www.partszoneonline.com
It's P&G Chevy out of PA. They have a phone # so you could actually talk to somebody and verify the part you want and check availability. Their shipping is less then parts direct and they ship same or next day.
Tarey D.