GM nos style bumper fillers

i wouldnt worry as the nos fillers still lasted 20yrs under various conditions and today most of these cars are garage queens now will proably see les eliments of the earth than before so i think their good for at least 20yrs or longer but im sure gbody parts will chime in on this

These are TOP NOTCH! I got 2 sets and the quality is immaculate. Anyone wanting to keep the stock filler look will not be disappointed!

Thanks to Brian for finally bringing this sorely needed reproduction to market.

I have arrived at the time to replace the factory bumper fillers on my '86 GN. I am excited about what looks to be a great aftermarket solution
for the problem of dead factory filler pieces. My greatest concern is how well these new fillers will "age". I understand it is a new type of
material but will it be better than the ABS or fiberglass? The price is higher and I do understand I will save on prep costs but I am looking
for some assurance that I won't have to do this again in a few years. Are there any details on the new material so that I can do some
research before purchasing?
I can get you the TPO information but the material is the same as they make crock shoes out of. I assume this is why one person heard they were made out of crocidile skin LOL .
Richard Clark explained this best to me as a soup mixture. Depending on the mixture is the firmness & strength you get from these. I think we over built them to be honest. I have had them out in direct sun light in a NC summer for almost 5 months now.
No discoloration, & no sagging, un painted. We have about 80 sets out there now.
Kirban performance, Mike's Monte's, The parts place, Bronx automotive, Hye tech performance out in Ca. & a few others are carrying these now.
Good Mark will be stocking these as well.
We were going to build these to GM specs but Rich talked me into doing these better then factory. These fillers are not for every one. It is for the person who wants to keep his Buick as close to factory as possible.
Any questions I can't answer just e-mail me. Bweavy@aol.com I will get the answers from the manufacturer for you. Thank you for your interest.

These are TOP NOTCH! I got 2 sets and the quality is immaculate. Anyone wanting to keep the stock filler look will not be disappointed!

Thanks to Brian for finally bringing this sorely needed reproduction to market.
Will thank you & every one for your support. This was an expensive build but they are dead on. Hearing the positive feed back makes it all worth it.

Getting mine painted this weekend - I mocked them up and they fit very well - just a bit more stiff than the 25 year old,cracked stockers :) - everything lined up. Will report back when they are back from paint and I install them.

Getting mine painted this weekend - I mocked them up and they fit very well - just a bit more stiff than the 25 year old,cracked stockers :) - everything lined up. Will report back when they are back from paint and I install them.
The first set we had done was a little more flexable, a little more flexable then the factory in fact. The run they did are a little stiffer to the mixture being used. That is why I stated we over built them.

Guys please send me some pics. I would rather put customers cars up on the site. Bweavy@aol.com

Just got my fillers back from paint shop- will be putting them on this weekend! Trial fit and they fit great!! Top Notch product!! :) :)