GM High Tech Shootout

Well if you need a hand in the pits I'd ride down, I don't feel like racing or driving there however. I hate da Bronx.

Could meet ya at a convenient commuter lot.

Where's Ken? :D

Well, I'm working on it anyway. Just got the car out on Sunday. Still working out a few bugs. Gotta get rid of this gas from December before I can really start beating on this thing.

I'm going

I'm going. I used to have an Impala SS and know a lot of those guys (since it also is the Impala SS Cup). Where will you be parking?

Guhan

ya that pie is pretty good and some of the broads are pretty cute also
If i can get the day off ill be there, fimnally got my convertor problem worked out.
Otto

Hope you do well Ben!!..........I haven't had my car on the road for almost a month due to many problems which seem to be all happening one after another. :mad: Car still is not running, and i'm in no mood to work on the pos after working on it on and off for weeks. Maybe Sunday. Hope you do well Ben, and i'll hopefully see/talk to you guys soon.

KB

Ben we never made it down there, well you already know that... long story.

Anyway hope you did well racing. :)

Ken give it some time off, I just tightened up my crossover pipe, using a new method to try and stop a minor leak, and the next morning I sprung a gas leak from the one foot of original feed pipe left in the car. :D

Added some more hose and a new gas filter, the last one for this old rusty car, and she's good as new, 3 hours later and me soaked in gas and rust. :D

Worked out okay no blood. ;)

You'll get it done, work when it's cool out. :cool:

I was running 12.3-12.4 all day. Car was pretty consistent, the only varience was how I launched. I'm happy with the times, especially considering how hot it got.

NOYZEE, I saw you down there. I was the white Buick (the one with stock wheels) racing in RT-1. I was right behind your car for a while there in the lanes. I wish I had seen your post before I went down. I would've stopped for a chat. Next time I guess.

Originally posted by Bens87tr
I was running 12.3-12.4 all day. Car was pretty consistent, the only varience was how I launched. I'm happy with the times, especially considering how hot it got.

NOYZEE, I saw you down there. I was the white Buick (the one with stock wheels) racing in RT-1. I was right behind your car for a while there in the lanes. I wish I had seen your post before I went down. I would've stopped for a chat. Next time I guess.
Yup, I saw you there. Nice ride!! How did you do?
I made out ok, Best run was in test and tune later in the day, I took the streets off and put on my 16'' et streets. went 11.7 @ 121. all in all a good day.:)