Gm, Englishtown Event 8/31/02

87 WE2

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THERE IS A RAIN DATE FOR THE ENGLISTOWN, NJ EVENT TO BE HELD THIS SATURDAY?
I KNOW ITS EARLY IN THE WEEK BUT THE WEATHER FORCAST DOES NOT LOOK GOOD FOR SATURDAY/SUNDAY.

IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANYTHING PLEASE POST IT! THANKS

Actually, just about ALL the Channels & Weather sites are in agreement of Saturday being more or less a WASHOUT!!! Especially in the MORNING!! There IS no rain date for the show -
so..... Thats about it!!!!!:( :(

Don't forget that on Sunday there is the Team Buick vs. Team Mustang Challenge. However, it looks like it'll rain then too.

-Banning.

E town

Does anybody on this thread know what kind of manufactures midway will be present for the Buick v Stang Sunday?

Many years ago Ken D, Ron Fruchy and Conleys "Tweaked" were there and the show was great ... lots of aftermarket suppliers there to.. so sad... I dont remember much about the ponies being there.

ds

Latest weather update........................Just cloudy on Saturday with a poke or 2 of sun. Chance of a shower late inthe day:D .

Sunday is basically the same too.

There maybe hope!!!!!

Dave Simpkins: I don't know who will be there as far as the vendors go, but I'd say that it's safe to say that it's less than there were several years ago. Cotton's Performance will probably have something set up. Maybe Kirbans will too.

-Banning.